Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rockstar Spud with full entrance vs. BxB Hulk with full entrance? :D

Would love to see that , would be very entertaining.

What about Kirby , Travis or El Ligero ?

Martin Kirby is a real decent talent. I wouldn't be surprised to see him feature on some bigger shows in the future. Very underated in my opinion.

Rockstar Spud with full entrance vs. BxB Hulk with full entrance? :D

Would love to see that , would be very entertaining.

What about Kirby , Travis or El Ligero ?

Martin Kirby is a real decent talent. I wouldn't be surprised to see him feature on some bigger shows in the future. Very underated in my opinion.

Hes also one of the nicest guys i met in uk wrestling, and would indeed very much deserve a spot on any show!

2/7/10 Update

---------------------------

In this update :

New Fighter announced.

Night 1 match to be announced by FSM Magazine

Competition announcement

News and Notes

Announcement Schedule

Final Team UK Fighter announced

-----------------------------------

joeyhayes2010biopic.jpg

Joey Hayes

The UK is blessed with several top notch young stars at the moment. From Mark Haskins to Marty Scurll, Zach Sabre Jr to the Lion Kid, the UK is a hotbed of young talent right now. Yet very few have the experience of FWA top talent and Grapple Group Standout Joey Hayes. Hayes has been wrestling since the closing days of the original FWA, where he was one half of the Manchester Massive. Ditching the Burberry, Hayes has stepped up to the plate on numerous occasions and on numerous big shows, competing for 1PW, the XWA and the reborn FWA among others.

His battles as one half of Northern Exposure against the Leaders on FWA shows have been a real highlight for that company, and Hayes has also become a top contender for the XWA title. With all his experience, the time has come for Hayes to take the next step in his career

Wow, joey hayes eh? Didnt see that one coming, but again a good shout talent wise! Very talented guy, (as you can see by the ammount of shows hes doing now-a-days), Is that it for UK talent now? Also no Jonny storm this year?

Good stuff, im massively looking forward to the night 2 stuff (thats when im popping down)!Still hoping for Kirby for night twos bonus match!

Wow, joey hayes eh? Didnt see that one coming, but again a good shout talent wise! Very talented guy, (as you can see by the ammount of shows hes doing now-a-days), Is that it for UK talent now? Also no Jonny storm this year?

Good stuff, im massively looking forward to the night 2 stuff (thats when im popping down)!Still hoping for Kirby for night twos bonus match!

Thats it for main card UK talent. There are 2 brits in the Bonus match night 2.

to answer your question Mark, personally I couldn't give a crap about Blu-Ray. As long as the wrestling is good, I couldn't care less about seeing the beads of sweat on their brow in perfect quality.

to answer your question Mark, personally I couldn't give a crap about Blu-Ray. As long as the wrestling is good, I couldn't care less about seeing the beads of sweat on their brow in perfect quality.

Understood and noted. I am sure the wrestling will be good.

Understood and noted. I am sure the wrestling will be good.

I'll run naked down the street with Diego Maradona while eating my hat if the wrestling somehow isn't good.

Archived