Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

Is there any chance of larger than 2x on these shirts Mark or are they being produced by the same anti fat nazi's as before? :)

LOL, its a british company this time but Fruit of the Loom don't make bigger than 2XL in any of the shirts. I can get a plain white 3XL with the logo/dates etc on it but it wont have the red collar or sleeves :(

I couldn't believe it myself

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I personally do like the design, more than the last one, and when i get paid, will indeed be buying one.

Mark - I still have not got my tickets yet, i sent you an email with my details, let me know what you think mate, cheers

I personally do like the design, more than the last one, and when i get paid, will indeed be buying one.

Mark - I still have not got my tickets yet, i sent you an email with my details, let me know what you think mate, cheers

Working on it currently, will have an answer asap. Seems like a couple of missing sets so far. Which I guess is to be expected with Royal Mail!

However, there is no need to worry, we have everybodies, name and seat details on file, so will simply re-issue.

• Paid Members
Any decent drinking sites around this venue? Can't exactly go on a trip and not go out :p

Which venue? Hoddesdon, or St Ives?

If you mean Hoddesdon, then there's a fair few pubs in the town centre, just a few minutes' walk from thr Broxbourne Civic Hall. In terms of nightlife, there is a pretty nice nightclub in the town (Faces), but you'll struggle to get in unless you are already a member.

Any decent drinking sites around this venue? Can't exactly go on a trip and not go out :p

Which venue? Hoddesdon, or St Ives?

If you mean Hoddesdon, then there's a fair few pubs in the town centre, just a few minutes' walk from thr Broxbourne Civic Hall. In terms of nightlife, there is a pretty nice nightclub in the town (Faces), but you'll struggle to get in unless you are already a member.

Sorry, I did mean Broxbourne.

Will have to see what we can manage on the night! Cheers dude.

Archived