Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25/6/10 Update

---------------------------

In this update :

New Fighter announced.

Night 1 match announced by FSM Magazine

DG Tour Shirt Released

2009 Photo cards now available

Competition announcement

DG:UK Myspace Launched

Ticket Update

News and Notes

Announcement Schedule

Super Popular World 1 Fighter announced

-----------------------------------

hulk2010biopic.jpg

BxB Hulk

The most charismatic of the Dragon Gate competitors, BxB Hulk has gone from strength to strength since competing in the main event six man spectacular of Dragon Gate Invasion. Winning the Open the Freedom Gate championship made BxB Hulk the man in Dragon Gate USA, while impressive wins in his home country of Japan have made BxB Hulk one of the most successful and popular in Dragon Gate worldwide.

If you haven

Wow, great to see BxB back! For some reason i thought he wouldnt be over this year, but good to see him back, will he bringing the Freedom gate title with him?

Also on a side note, will any DG champions be brining the titles along? Even if for show, it would be nice!

The new shirt is awesome, much more simple and down to earth than the last one, i shall order one in the coming months! Also what does being in the street team involve?

good stuff!!

Finally been to the post office to collect my tickets so in the spirit of our game of seating top trumps I give you....

Night 1: Block D, Row F, Seats 1-12 (the enitre row! :cool:)

Night 2: Block B, Row A, Seats 1-10 (think I'll nab seat 10 for myself!) and Block C, Row B, Seats 2 & 3

September can not come soon enough for me. I met the majority of my awesome party back in Orlando at WM XXIV and haven't seen a lot of them since WM this year - some I've not seen since the last DG UK show - so it'll be great to get together again and DG is the perfect excuse to do it!!!

Mark - cheers for the gift :thumbsup: You have no idea how perfect that is! I was at the first DG USA show in Chicago last September and they were selling double packs containing "The Best of DG + Live in L.A." ot "The Best of DG + The Best of Wrestlejam". I picked the former and regretted it ever since as the Wrestlejam shows look great so you just made my day! Will watch that this weekend while devouring the bag of Swedish Fish someone just gave me :)

Finally been to the post office to collect my tickets so in the spirit of our game of seating top trumps I give you....

Night 1: Block D, Row F, Seats 1-12 (the enitre row! :cool:)

Night 2: Block B, Row A, Seats 1-10 (think I'll nab seat 10 for myself!) and Block C, Row B, Seats 2 & 3

September can not come soon enough for me. I met the majority of my awesome party back in Orlando at WM XXIV and haven't seen a lot of them since WM this year - some I've not seen since the last DG UK show - so it'll be great to get together again and DG is the perfect excuse to do it!!!

Mark - cheers for the gift :thumbsup: You have no idea how perfect that is! I was at the first DG USA show in Chicago last September and they were selling double packs containing "The Best of DG + Live in L.A." ot "The Best of DG + The Best of Wrestlejam". I picked the former and regretted it ever since as the Wrestlejam shows look great so you just made my day! Will watch that this weekend while devouring the bag of Swedish Fish someone just gave me :)

What is it with you and Swedish Fish?

I'm also looking forward to this. It'll be good to see then Finns, the Dubliners and all you northen buggers again. I can't believe that you'd sit on the end though. Unsociable bugger. Still, should be a top pair of nights.

Archived