Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

And if we're expecting guys from Dragon Gate USA, do you really want to see Jon Moxley and Tommy Dreamer on these shows???

They're such a perfect fit for Dragon Gate................ *Realizes that Akebono and Butcher are still on Dragon Gate shows*.............. *Shuts the hell up*

Well, it could be worse than Moxley.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And if we're expecting guys from Dragon Gate USA, do you really want to see Jon Moxley and Tommy Dreamer on these shows???

They're such a perfect fit for Dragon Gate................ *Realizes that Akebono and Butcher are still on Dragon Gate shows*.............. *Shuts the hell up*

Tokyo Gurentai.

Nothing can be worse than Tokyo Gurentai. They're like the genital herpes of the Japanese wrestling scene: It spreads quickly, you can't get rid of it and everytime you look it's still there.

Just booked myself a room at the Cheshunt Travelodge for Broxbourne :)

Edit- Just found my tickets in a pile of what i assumed was old useless junk mail. Block B, Row A, Seat 10. Awesome :)

You could read the thread and find out. There's a good few news releases with that information.

No, for some reason the whole forum has fallen into the old format, so reading every post would mean having to click on every one on the bottom of the screen and in a thread like this it would take fucking hours

you can change the format by clicking the Options drop down button.

Tokyo Gurentai.

Nothing can be worse than Tokyo Gurentai. They're like the genital herpes of the Japanese wrestling scene: It spreads quickly, you can't get rid of it and everytime you look it's still there.

I don't tend to do this, but...

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

I had to suffer these fuckers three times in two days in Tokyo. They're fucking everywhere. Are they really that much of a draw? Don't Gedo & Jado essentially provide the same service (outsider dick heel tag team), but, y'know, better?!

Tokyo Gurentai.

I don't tend to do this, but...

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

I had to suffer these fuckers three times in two days in Tokyo. They're fucking everywhere. Are they really that much of a draw? Don't Gedo & Jado essentially provide the same service (outsider dick heel tag team), but, y'know, better?!

The only good things that NOSAWA has done was his Mexican gimmick in All Japan with Taka Michinoku & Kaz Hayashi and his NOSAWA Bom Ba Ye shows. And the latter more for things like Bret Kikuhart vs. Shawn Antonio Honda Micheals and Minoru Suzuki & Takayama dressed as the crush gals.

Got my tickets for both nights, absolutely awesome seats! Front and centre on night 2 hell f*cking yeah :D

OK, lets play DG:UK2 ticket trumps;

Night 1; 2nd row isleway seat

Night 2; Front and centre opposite entrance

Anyone beat that?

Got my tickets for both nights, absolutely awesome seats! Front and centre on night 2 hell f*cking yeah :D

OK, lets play DG:UK2 ticket trumps;

Night 1; 2nd row isleway seat

Night 2; Front and centre opposite entrance

Anyone beat that?

Both nights; front row, right next to the isleway. :D

Both nights front and centre, made sure to pick the exact seat number when I called to book. Plus a meet and greet entry.

Oh fuck a duck, I forgot about the meet & greet! I'd better get on with ordering that!

Archived