Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Broxbourne Card to Date

------------------------------

Friday

Bonus Match :

matchup1_leadersVallstars.jpg

The Leaders v The All Stars

As much as everyone wants to see the very best of Dragon Gate, the UK has just as much exciting talent from our own shores. One man that fans have been clamouring to see on a Dragon Gate show is Zach Sabre Jr.

As a special bonus match, Zach will be joining his tag partner Marty Scurll to defend their IPW:UK tag championships (assuming they still have the belts by September). The Leaders represent the very best that the UK has to offer, having brought tag team wrestling to the forefront of the UK scene with outstanding matches month after month.

Both have also competed in terrific matches in their own right, with Zach Sabre Jr having much praised matches against Pro Wrestling NOAH

matchup1_opener.jpg

"should start of a epic event"? C'mon man... Is CIMA writing these? :D

In other news, tickets are here and got me re-excited about the shows! This time can the door staff not destroy them when we enter the building? They look nice enough to keep.

Also, Takagi vs. Yokosuka to close the first half? That shows a lot of confidence in the last two matches and I can't wait to see what they'll be...

matchup1_opener.jpg

"should start of a epic event"? C'mon man... Is CIMA writing these? :D

In other news, tickets are here and got me re-excited about the shows! This time can the door staff not destroy them when we enter the building? They look nice enough to keep.

Also, Takagi vs. Yokosuka to close the first half? That shows a lot of confidence in the last two matches and I can't wait to see what they'll be...

See I know meen well but engrish ist nien mein language uuuuuuuuu!

Hashi's sweet tits uuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

Hashi's sweet tits is soooo last week. It's all about his impending purchase of an iPhone and iPad now. :D

Apart from maybe DRUNKHULK and God_Damn_Batman (both works of comedy genius), I don't think there's anyone more fun to follow on Twitter than dragongatecima.

Hashi's sweet tits uuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

Hashi's sweet tits is soooo last week. It's all about his impending purchase of an iPhone and iPad now. :D

Apart from maybe DRUNKHULK and God_Damn_Batman (both works of comedy genius), I don't think there's anyone more fun to follow on Twitter than dragongatecima.

Along with his purchase and subsequent loss in 2 days of his new camcorder. It is great to read his entries!

Can't believe nobody has mentioned Bryan Danielson's name yet...

Why should we? :confused:

Because he's available for independent work and is already booked on at least one Dragon Gate USA show... just figured there would be some clamouring for Danielson to be on these shows given the current situation with him.

Because he's available for independent work and is already booked on at least one Dragon Gate USA show... just figured there would be some clamouring for Danielson to be on these shows given the current situation with him.

I think most people realise that the card is pretty much finalised and it's been like this before Danielson got booted.

I think most people realise that the card is pretty much finalised and it's been like this before Danielson got booted.

There is no bigger fan of Danielson than me, but a few points, DGusa and DG of Japan are run with independant rosters, Danielson hasn't wrestled for DG Japan as far as I know, we wouldn't use an fly in unless they are Established with DG as both ourselves and DG would prefer to use British Talents (discounting Mark Haskins and PAC who are currently working in Japan)

Plus I would be surprised not to see him back in the WWE before September

Archived