Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

If this match;

Main Event #1 - The Six Man Tradition Returns

CIMA, Gamma & Dragon Kid vs. BxB Hulk, Naruki Doi & Masato Yoshino

From DGUSA in Phoenix night 2, with PAC replacing Doi or Hulk (Hopefully Hulk) for World-1 is the main event then we are in for a real treat. It was rated 4 and 3/4 stars in the Wrestling Observer newsletter and was an absolute belter of a match live.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd rather have Cyber in the six man seen as he's got a singles match the night after.

Two Cyber singles matches against Brits may end up being too samey.

Hmm, you could be right, however, there isn't as many people going to both nights that compared to people going to just one. So we will see, it could be singles/6 man, who knows....

Maybe, Mark, but you must consider us diehards that ARE going to both!!!

I'd rather have Cyber in the six man seen as he's got a singles match the night after.

Hmm, you could be right, however, there isn't as many people going to both nights that compared to people going to just one. So we will see, it could be singles/6 man, who knows....

Maybe, Mark, but you must consider us diehards that ARE going to both!!!

Kind Sir, I consider all, I have a feeling nobody will leave either event disapointed.

If this match;

From DGUSA in Phoenix night 2, with PAC replacing Doi or Hulk (Hopefully Hulk) for World-1 is the main event then we are in for a real treat. It was rated 4 and 3/4 stars in the Wrestling Observer newsletter and was an absolute belter of a match live.

if this is the same match from the 'Mercury Rising' PPV it's fantastic! The only downside with this particular match is the crappy crowd turnout. I'm sure us brits will smash that :)

If this match;

if this is the same match from the 'Mercury Rising' PPV it's fantastic! The only downside with this particular match is the crappy crowd turnout. I'm sure us brits will smash that :)

That's the one. The crowd was indeed poor. About 300-400 in a 2000 seater. That match in front of our crowd would no doubt be 5 stars and match of the year everywhere.

The first four shows in Philly and Chicago (alternatively) drew quite well, tho I would wager there was a slight drop off in both markets between shows.

It's only when they tried to run against ROH in Arizona that the crowds suffered. They then attempted Canada in May with what I'm hearing was very poor on the ground marketing and advertising.

I guess next months Philly show will tell the story there. But they've already booked a show for a new market in October for MA.

Id love to see shows on a regular basis over here if it ever happend, but for example, id heard many US fans call the dragongate guys "Nobodies". It doesnt help that many wouldnt even give them a chance and actually go see them.

lol

Is Pac gonna be there, is he under contract with Dragongate, is CIMA still a freelancer?

You could read the thread and find out. There's a good few news releases with that information.

No, for some reason the whole forum has fallen into the old format, so reading every post would mean having to click on every one on the bottom of the screen and in a thread like this it would take fucking hours

Archived