Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11/6/10 Update

---------------------------

In this update :

New Fighter from Team announced.

New match announced by FSM Magazine

Competition announcement

Ticket Update

News and Notes

Announcement Schedule

Two Team UK Fighters announced : No Surprises Here!

-----------------------------------

haskins2010biopic.jpg

Mark Haskins

Things have gone very well indeed for Mark Haskins since Dragon Gate Invasion. Haskins has had two very successful tours of Japan with Dragon Gate, and has become as much of a fixture with the promotion as Pac.

Having competed for promotions up and down the UK, including All Star, IPW:UK and Premier Promotions, Haskins has honed both his in-ring skills and his cocky persona to become the man that the fans love to hate. One of only a handful of competitors who can generate real hatred wherever they go, the fans

As always a good update!

Strangely enough i was watching the hasking match from last year and totally forgot how good it was! So thats a bonus, Also lion kid ~. Am i either A) wierd or B) secrectly about 6 if i mark out for him? Sod it, he's awesome!

I will be entering the ole compo! And was that the uk guy getting in touch? I suppose we'll keep an eye on that one then!

Just received my tickets, look pretty cool.

have tickets been sent out?

Ok fair point...I was asking as haven't recieved mine as yet

I know, I jest. The tickets were posted Yesterday, i would imagine the most will show up today/tomorrow and maybe Monday latest. Everyone's went out already, so hopefully you should have them soon.

Archived