Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone wants a large Warriors-5 t-shirt i'm selling one in the classifieds. Picked it up at a DGUSA show, it is the legit deal.

Sorry for shilling in the thread.

I wont lie, i wasn't overly keen on the shirt design, obviously im sorry that it came to the point that you had to cancel it though. Saying that, im looking forward to see what merch will be available.

Have you got any ideas Mark, or could you find out what the DG team will be bringing with them? i was shocked at how little they brought last time (in terms of things other than programs and keyrings/stickers). Id personally love it if they brough figures and clothing, very very happy indeed

That's cool each to their own, it was based on the TNA winged warrior style shirt. (Hands down the most popular shirt since AJ Styles "Blue Root" We tried it, people decided they didn't like it, it was too costly, etc etc and we had to change it. No Problem.

I'll ask the question. They brought loads with them but they had 2 stops before hand remember... Figures are unlikely just due to the bulkiness, clothing is for definate

Which means that there should be abigger selection as Broxbourne is the first night of this European tour.

Mr Sloan, yet again you intrigue me and titilate my wrestling taste buds with your talk of Mastiff and Kincaide and NOAH being a more likely destination. Are you hinting at the ark coming over to these shores again and disgorging some navagating Japanese wrestlers? Or is this a suggestion to an English navigation to the land of the rising sun?

If either happens, consider my interestd piqued.

Time will tell.

Has anybody received tickets yet? I'm just curious since it was mentioned that they'd be posted before the end of May and I've yet to receive anything.

Nobody will have recieved them yet, we're still working on, please accept my apologies, I am trying to get them out in the next day or so. No excuses, we'll get it sorted asap.

Shit, Mark, i will be moving house on the 26th of this month and i have ordered 2 second row tix with meet and greets, anyway i can inform you of a new location to send the tickets to?

Of course. But no need to panic. I am working on the final bits of this tonight and hope to get it sorted in the next day or so

• Paid Members

Ok mate, i did slightly over react there. Been a pretty stressful move so far.

Anyway, i'll assume they will be here before i move, if not, i will let you know about a week before i move so you can do what you do!

cheers

Mark sorry to bother you but can you or any one else tell me whether as a wheelchair user, there is accessibility to either show?

Hey Paul, never a bother. I am pleased to say both venues to my knowledge are fully accessable for wheelchair users.

Broxbourne is all on one level (You would need a floor seat and not a bleacher/terrace seat there)

St Ives, is on multiple levels and the hall is up some steps, However, the hall is actually part of the main leisure centre, which has lifts and total accessability and they will be able to direct you a different way into the hall than the main entrance.

Any further questins or help, please let me know.

Mark, I can't remember if this has been asked, but, will there be more room inbetween the ring and the front row seats this time? It just seemed like there wasn't enough space at the last show... Also, I want that watch!

I don't think anybody has mentioned anything like that so far. I hope that the ringside area is suitable for the events. We have laid it out in accordance to the venues and safety regs, so I hope it is to your liking.

The watch, going to be an awesome prize for sure. I also have one other item which I cannot remember if I mentioned what it was, but I am unsure on what exactly to do with it, its VERY rare for sure.

• Paid Members

ooohhh, howay man Mark, dont dangle that carrot, spill the beans dude.. what is it, how can i have it?? i want it.. what is it??

Whiskey1 - im going to the second night bud, hotel sorted, just waiting for the cheap train tickets to start. Yourself??

Aye gonna try and get to the second night myself. I'm moving to Nottingham in a couple of weeks and that's the closest one - about 80 miles away.

What hotel did you get sorted?

I meant to join the UKFF geordie coalition at the PW101 show but unfortunately a lack of funds permitted it.

in case anyone wants to check it out, here's the latest DG TV show with what I feel is the Dragon Gate MOTY - Mochizuki vs. YAMATO

Infinity 177

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GNLB6OR8

YAMATO has been on such a roll this year. Completely great singles matches with CIMA, Sugawara, Doi and Mochi. Cannot wait to see what magic he and Yoshino create at World.

Archived