Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

I figure someone else on the roster is gonna have a dance routine soon. They use the girls for loads of things on the road (and nooo I don't mean that!) so they'll be kept around. It was like when Magu went away, BxB took over as the resident dancer.

The girls run the merch tables and most of them speak really good English too.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5/6/10 Update

---------------------------

In this update :

New Fighter from World 1 announced.

New match announced by FSM Magazine

T-Shirt update

Ticket Update

News and Notes

Announcement Schedule

World 1 Fighter announced

-----------------------------------

yoshino2010biopic.jpg

Yoshino

Anyone who saw Yoshino v Dragon Kid at last year

Good to see yoshino bck, his match with dragon kid was awesome! (i also shook dragon kids hand at the end of the show!! ~)

Shame about the shirt although,to be honest, i preferred last years with the simple logo on.If it helps chek out some of dragongate usa's merch, as its cool and simplistic.

With the british guy now confirmed, hopfully it'll be a solid show! (out of interest is that the guy who didnt answer emails, or a replacement?) Heres hoping for Mr Kirby!

:thumbsup:

Good to see yoshino bck, his match with dragon kid was awesome! (i also shook dragon kids hand at the end of the show!! ~)

Shame about the shirt although,to be honest, i preferred last years with the simple logo on.If it helps chek out some of dragongate usa's merch, as its cool and simplistic.

With the british guy now confirmed, hopfully it'll be a solid show! (out of interest is that the guy who didnt answer emails, or a replacement?) Heres hoping for Mr Kirby!

:thumbsup:

Yeah, it is a shame regarding the shirt, I have studied all the DGusa gear and it does indeed look cool.

I have another idea which may work..... I'll post it when i have drawn it up properly

I'd really like to see some British Heavyweights to be on the show. Moralez, Kincade maybe... they can flip :closedeyes:

Expected Yoshino so not much news in this update really. Starting to shape up though, looknig forward to all the match announcements!

• Paid Members

I wont lie, i wasn't overly keen on the shirt design, obviously im sorry that it came to the point that you had to cancel it though. Saying that, im looking forward to see what merch will be available.

Have you got any ideas Mark, or could you find out what the DG team will be bringing with them? i was shocked at how little they brought last time (in terms of things other than programs and keyrings/stickers). Id personally love it if they brough figures and clothing, very very happy indeed

I'd really like to see some British Heavyweights to be on the show. Moralez, Kincade maybe... they can flip :closedeyes:

Expected Yoshino so not much news in this update really. Starting to shape up though, looknig forward to all the match announcements!

Unfortunately, DG isn't really about the heavyweights, so it is pretty unlikely you will see any of them. Moralez, can definately flip, everyone at IPW saw that when he faced Takeshi Morishima of Pro Wrestling Noah.

Speaking of Noah, that is more likely destinations for Moralez & Kincade.....

Proper annoyed about the shirts, I can only hope that someone brings faction shirts with them or even just a plain DG shirt would do.

I too would like to see Moralez on one of these shows, particularly against Cyber Kong!!

There will be another event shirt, nobody is more disapointed than me sadly, but again. Upfront, Honest and Refunded already, we took a chance and if it was a case of losing a couple of hundred pounds, then its no biggie, but it just wasn't sensible at this point.

Moralez question answered above.

I wont lie, i wasn't overly keen on the shirt design, obviously im sorry that it came to the point that you had to cancel it though. Saying that, im looking forward to see what merch will be available.

Have you got any ideas Mark, or could you find out what the DG team will be bringing with them? i was shocked at how little they brought last time (in terms of things other than programs and keyrings/stickers). Id personally love it if they brough figures and clothing, very very happy indeed

That's cool each to their own, it was based on the TNA winged warrior style shirt. (Hands down the most popular shirt since AJ Styles "Blue Root" We tried it, people decided they didn't like it, it was too costly, etc etc and we had to change it. No Problem.

I'll ask the question. They brought loads with them but they had 2 stops before hand remember... Figures are unlikely just due to the bulkiness, clothing is for definate

That's cool each to their own, it was based on the TNA winged warrior style shirt. (Hands down the most popular shirt since AJ Styles "Blue Root" We tried it, people decided they didn't like it, it was too costly, etc etc and we had to change it. No Problem.

I'll ask the question. They brought loads with them but they had 2 stops before hand remember... Figures are unlikely just due to the bulkiness, clothing is for definate

Which means that there should be abigger selection as Broxbourne is the first night of this European tour.

Mr Sloan, yet again you intrigue me and titilate my wrestling taste buds with your talk of Mastiff and Kincaide and NOAH being a more likely destination. Are you hinting at the ark coming over to these shores again and disgorging some navagating Japanese wrestlers? Or is this a suggestion to an English navigation to the land of the rising sun?

If either happens, consider my interestd piqued.

Mark, I can't remember if this has been asked, but, will there be more room inbetween the ring and the front row seats this time? It just seemed like there wasn't enough space at the last show... Also, I want that watch!

Archived