Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Shingo and Kong hold them until September I'd be very surprised.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

They lost them to KneSuka over a week ago.

I knew that... How the hell did I forget? I'd just finished Infinity 175 so got confused for a minute there. Sucks that the Infinity's are so far behind, but they used to be worse.

Depends on the episode. Like this Friday's episode is gonna be matches from a week and a half ago. Not too bad.

Saw on twitter just now that there was only 4 front row tickets left for Broxbourne, went on the DGUK site and it said there was only 2 front row tickets left.

Now there is only 1 front row ticket left for Broxbourne :thumbsup:

im going to be driving up on my own, if anyone in the bournemouth area would like to join me for the journey to help cover petrol prices would be great, planning on staying at travelodge myself but will happily drop peeps off in surrounding hotel near the show, know its a long shot but worth a shout

28/5/10 Update

---------------------------

In this update :

Opening Match Night 2 Announced

2 Fighters announced by FSM Magazine

Dropkick Radio Interview

Ticket Update - Both venues selling fast

News and Notes

Announcement Schedule

First Match of night 2 announced!

---------------------------------

matchup2_cyberkongvmartyscurll.jpg

Cyber Kong v Marty Scurll

After putting in a career-making performance teaming with Jonny Storm against Ryo Saito and Genki Horiguchi at last year

As much as I may like Marty and I know 1st hand how tough the guy is, Kong will simply squish him.

No shame in that tho, Haskins has been squished by Kong a few times already too.

Speaking of which, no mention yet as to what role Haskins will play in these shows, I cant see him not being there but will he be a 'Team UK' guy or a 'Dragongate' guy?

and will he impress us with some japanese words that he has bound to have picked up by now?

Wow just.........wow! Im a big big fan of Marty, i know he gets a lot of love for the "LDRS" thing, but i really think he could/can shine as a singles wrestler! And wrestling Cyber kong should be a good shout for him. This years Haskins/Kagetora?

Also seen in the news page, 1 brit who hasnt commited fully......and is that possibly another who wont return emails? Shocking! Get Jody on board please mark!

And whilst im here is that 9 wrestlers left to announce?

:thumbsup:

Wow just.........wow! Im a big big fan of Marty, i know he gets a lot of love for the "LDRS" thing, but i really think he could/can shine as a singles wrestler! And wrestling Cyber kong should be a good shout for him. This years Haskins/Kagetora?

Also seen in the news page, 1 brit who hasnt commited fully......and is that possibly another who wont return emails? Shocking! Get Jody on board please mark!

The Brit is the one in the same, I wouldn't mention who, but it is unbelivable, I confirmed in person but they haven't taken the time to return one email to confirm and supply a picture, it's incredible, but their loss

For the main shows there is 3 Brits, 4 returning DG Stars and 1 European Debut, (and 2 British Bonus Match fighters for night 2)

The Brit is the one in the same, I wouldn't mention who, but it is unbelivable, I confirmed in person but they haven't taken the time to return one email to confirm and supply a picture, it's incredible, but their loss

For the main shows there is 3 Brits, 4 returning DG Stars and 1 European Debut, (and 2 British Bonus Match fighters for night 2)

Fair enough! Sounds a bit silly though for said brit wrestler, Can we get the likes of either Jody/Mr Storm on board? Would Spud fit in DG? I personally think so!

Well im still excited, and i think will be up until the night itself! Bring it on!

As much as I may like Marty and I know 1st hand how tough the guy is, Kong will simply squish him.

No shame in that tho, Haskins has been squished by Kong a few times already too.

Speaking of which, no mention yet as to what role Haskins will play in these shows, I cant see him not being there but will he be a 'Team UK' guy or a 'Dragongate' guy?

and will he impress us with some japanese words that he has bound to have picked up by now?

I know Haskins was very proud to be a part of Team UK last year, we'll see what (if any) role he will play this year.

Just had a quick look at the 1pw card, and please please pick any of the following:

Johnny Moss: Not usre he fits in with DG, but i would love to see him german suplex the hell out of somebody, or have a monster showdown with cyber kong!

El Ligero: A good high flyer in his own right, i think he would be a good choice!

Danny Hope: Good talent, could be a rank outsider for a spot on DG?

Martin Kirby: For me another possible "Scrull" style choice. A good talent, works very hard, although possible more well known for his tag team stuff. Also an all round nice guy when i met him a few weeks ago!

Archived