Jesse Ventura Link...now something else

SuperstarNeilC

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
- Who are the richest people in the world, and who controls the entire monetary system? Bankers.

- Who appears to make decisions on world policy, who we go to war with, and our laws and legislation? Government and in some historical cases Royalty.

- Who controls and manufactures our necessities, material possessions and media consumption? the Corporate world.

Is this serious or some kind of sarcasm Im not getting?

Maybe you should research the history of the mental health industry. :rolleyes:

Just curious, what are your thoughts on the mental health industry?

Like all aspects of human well-being there's a lot of merit in it, good doctors and good researchers, but also like all aspects of the health industry there's quackery, money hungry drug companies looking to get everyone on dangerous psychotropic drugs and historically good old Nazi doctors and secret trials.

I find it ironic that a woman being given treatment by Freud's daughter hung herself in Freud's house after years of on and off Freudian treatment.

In general I think a lot of it is guess work, and doctors are far too quick to prescribe drugs. A pressured NHS giving those that need serious time and help only 30 mins every month doesn't help some people's situation.

I don't like the increasing trend in today's society of bringing back people's IQ as a means for taking away children. Reeks of Eugenics.

Edited by Keelan

- Who are the richest people in the world, and who controls the entire monetary system? Bankers.

- Who appears to make decisions on world policy, who we go to war with, and our laws and legislation? Government and in some historical cases Royalty.

- Who controls and manufactures our necessities, material possessions and media consumption? the Corporate world.

Is this serious or some kind of sarcasm Im not getting?

A simple observation. Obviously simplified, but would you disagree with it?

No, but its also kind of obvious that bankers would be running the banking system and that goverment leaders would make the decisions on policy. Despite what they think the taxi drivers really dont run it all.

Well that's my point. This is basic logic.

The next step is to deduce whether these groups can be trusted to run the world for us.

The top level banking and business families have been crooks since the start.

The whole banking system developed when corrupt goldsmiths decided they would lend out more notes than they had in physical gold.

Now today's monetary system isn't backed by anything but public perception, and they can lend around 10 times more than they have in deposits. So the very nature of loans and interest is set up to fail. How can you demand back more money than is available? And if you default on that payment they might get your house which is a tangible asset.

Edited by Keelan

• Moderators
Ok so we'll start with Bilderberg. Do you deny this organization exists? I don't think you do. But if you did you'd be a liar.

I know I'm wasting my time here, but just because they exist doesn't mean that your arguments <x>, <y>, and <z> are all suddenly true.

Conspiracy theorists always argue along the lines of:

Socrates is a man

All men are mortal

All men are Socrates

Which proves NOTHING.

Ok so we'll start with Bilderberg. Do you deny this organization exists? I don't think you do. But if you did you'd be a liar.

I know I'm wasting my time here, but just because they exist doesn't mean that your arguments <x>, <y>, and <z> are all suddenly true.

Conspiracy theorists always argue along the lines of:

Socrates is a man

All men are mortal

All men are Socrates

Which proves NOTHING.

I'm trying to go from the start,

So who founded the Bilderberg Group?

• Moderators
I'm trying to go from the start,

So who founded the Bilderberg Group?

But why does that matter? None of that matters. You need to show direct evidence. Not just "oh these powerful men get together at these meetings therefore evil things are taking place".