Jesse Ventura Link...now something else

SuperstarNeilC

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

In case you're wondering whether to click the link, it's Ventura on Infowars.com being interviewed by the producer of Loose Change. He's talking about how the world is controlled by a global conspiracy. Though admittedly one which failed to prevent him releasing a book, having a national TV show and getting elected governor of a state.

I got up to part foyr before switching off, anybody beat me?

When the fuck did this chap turn into such a loony toon?

So because he dares question the official government story on such topics as 9/11, he is automatically a loon?

Brilliant. :rolleyes:

So because he dares question the official government story on such topics as 9/11, he is automatically a loon?

No, but if he thinks a diabolical government conspiracy is behind such events as 9/11, he is automatically a loon. There are these evil cabals secretly controlling everything that happens on the planet, yet somehow they've let their fiendish plans fall into the hands of a million mouth-breathing, fuckwitted fantasists on Youtube. It's a load of cunts who fancy themselves vigilantes fighting against a tyrannical regime because their reality is too boring.

• Paid Members

I'd say so. I'm not an expert on 9/11 but I think it's fair to say the people who accuse the government of plotting it, or saying it was a "controlled explosion" are obvious mentalists.

No, but if he thinks a diabolical government conspiracy is behind such events as 9/11, he is automatically a loon. There are these evil cabals secretly controlling everything that happens on the planet, yet somehow they've let their fiendish plans fall into the hands of a million mouth-breathing, fuckwitted fantasists on Youtube. It's a load of cunts who fancy themselves vigilantes fighting against a tyrannical regime because their reality is too boring.

From what I saw of his Conspiracy program he didn't go round shouting about how 9/11 was an inside job as fact. I don't think it's unhealthy to question and would be offended if I was slapped for daring question an official story.

Don't forget with the Internet you're pretty much inclined to talk about anything without being "zilenced", conspiracies and such are a controversial topic and I think the discussion should be entirely allowed without some cunt exclaiming that "all conspiracies are dumb innit".

Edited by Seratonin

From what I saw of his Conspiracy program he didn't go round shouting about how 9/11 was an inside job as fact. I don't think it's unhealthy to question and would be offended if I was slapped for daring question an official story.

Right, so we should let people say what they want on the Internet.

Don't forget with the Internet you're pretty much inclined to talk about anything without being "zilenced", conspiracies and such are a controversial topic and I think the discussion should be entirely allowed without some cunt exclaiming that "all conspiracies are dumb innit".

Right, so we shouldn't let people say what they want on the Internet?

You need a consistent basis to argue from, lad. In one breath you're saying that everyone who says "George Bush and the lizardmen were behind 9/11" should be allowed free speech. In the next you're saying that anyone who says "no they weren't, you fucking twonk" shouldn't.

You can fear the fluoride in the water all you like, but surely if you're going to get offended by people laughing at silly tosh, you should be championing conspiracies that aren't dumb. Innit.

Oh, and what's "zilenced"?

EDIT: I haven't watched the clip linked in this thread (I've seen enough of Ventura and Alex Jones spouting nonsense to last me a lifetime) so I wasn't referring to anything in that. I was merely responding to your initial post.

Edited by Pityinthecityofsin

I'm a regular listener of the AJ Show. I've been researching what he's been saying for a few years now and anyone who seriously thinks that they're not trying to set up a world government needs to look deeper. 9/11 was used entirely as a pretext for war and a reason to introduce the highly controversial Patriot Act which stripped everyone of their rights, similar to anti terror laws over here. It's all about problem, reaction, solution folks. Whilst people might not like Alex Jones, his message is true and he's fighting the good fight.

To the person above who said that he always blames Jews and Mexicans. You've got it totally wrong. That is not what he is saying. However he does say that the Bilderberg group are heavily responsible for what's going on. Before I get attacked from any on here who refuse to believe that most of what we've been told all of our lives is a lie please watch the following films......

Martial Law 9/11 - Rise of the police state

Terrorstorm - a history of government sponsored terror

Endgame - Blueprint for global enslavement

Fall of the Republic pt1 - The Presidency of Barack H. Obama

Alex Jones is just a fat racist. All his conspiracy stories always seem to conclude with Jews or Mexicans trying to destroy the glorious American sovereignty.

That's absolutely ridiculous, in fact most people that research this stuff often conclude that Alex Jones doesn't implicate the Israel lobby enough in regard to their influence over American foreign policy.

He does rag on Mexicans, but mainly because he sees immigration getting out of control, much like many do in the UK.

I'm a regular listener of the AJ Show. I've been researching what he's been saying for a few years now and anyone who seriously thinks that they're not trying to set up a world government needs to look deeper. 9/11 was used entirely as a pretext for war and a reason to introduce the highly controversial Patriot Act which stripped everyone of their rights, similar to anti terror laws over here. It's all about problem, reaction, solution folks. Whilst people might not like Alex Jones, his message is true and he's fighting the good fight.

To the person above who said that he always blames Jews and Mexicans. You've got it totally wrong. That is not what he is saying. However he does say that the Bilderberg group are heavily responsible for what's going on. Before I get attacked from any on here who refuse to believe that most of what we've been told all of our lives is a lie please watch the following films......

I don't know where to start so won't bother. Those films are designed to make money, right?

Just because you're oversimplifying it, doesn't mean those that believe in it are oversimplifying it. It's not as simple as a "secret cabal is behind everything!" They don't necessarily all meet in a back room somewhere lol

It's the combined affects of the banking system, powerful Zionism, quasi-secret think tanks like the CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, wallstreet, big business.

What do you think globalization really is?

I don't know where to start so won't bother. Those films are designed to make money, right?

Another misconception. Alex is perhaps the only "conspiracy theorist" that puts his movies online for free. Anyone that buys them are just giving him a shout out.

He didn't just decide "oh today I'll make money talking about conspiracies". In fact he's not a UFO guy or anything like that. He simply started with a camera shouting out his local corrupt politicians.