Other MMA Shows

Egg Shen

1 hour ago, Egg Shen said:

yeh, hes got a tough fight tonight. Charriere is abit of star in his own right. Apparently he's a bit of a celebrity and had a big youtube following. People were surprised he re-signed with Cage Warriors as they'd expected him to goto the UFC but the plan apparently is to have him headline a Cage Warriors show in Paris. Pandemic ballsed that up though for now.

Yeah I've seen he's got a large following of French fans but its MMA so you never fully know what's going to happen. 

Well Jordan Vucenic got the win, I think he might have edged it overall but it was a very close call. Jordan just started off so well and gain confidence from that but Morgan never got going for so long, the French fans are losing their minds on twitter though. 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, neil said:

No-idea what that was all about, but seeing that fella get up and turn his back I can only guess he has virtually no MMA experience. Good ol' Japan.

Apparently he's a pro-wrestler who has a reputation for taking liberties with his opponents.

So aye, he's not a proper fighter.

• 1 month later...

Cheers Wand, was just about to bump this thread. 

Rizin 28 took place earlier today. Mikuru Asakura was upset in the main event.

Souza also submitted Musayev to win Rizin's LW crown. It was Musayev who won Rizin's LW GP in late 2019. Elsewhere, Kai Asakura advanced to the semi-final stage of Rizin's BW GP. 

Sadly, I didn't watch any of it. I have fallen out of touch with Rizin lately, and the UFC/Bellator cards overshadowed their show this weekend. I'll try and watch the next edition of their Confessions series to get back up to speed. 

Edited by jimufctna24