Other MMA Shows

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Well, i watched Unbreakable 2 and it was fun as shit. First One event ive watched in full i think. I fast forwarded the Youtube video between fights and knocked out the whole main card in around and hour and bit, enjoyed it.

Reug Reug did it again. He's only 2-0 but im on the train. The fight was a bit of a dud, a few minutes of hesitiation before a warning from the ref prompted them into action. Once the gap was closed Reug Reug seems a handful, big takedown and some relentless ground and pound. Still early days, but theres something there.

There was a lone kickboxing fight on the card and well, this happened:

The other notable moment was an absolute brutal, humdinger of a slugfest between "The Ghost" Rui Chen and Won Il Kwon Seriously, this is worth your time...

Ima watch more One going forward, excellent stuff.

On 1/30/2021 at 8:41 AM, Egg Shen said:

Well, i watched Unbreakable 2 and it was fun

You know those gigs where you don’t know a single band on the bill but you have a great time? That’s how this felt for me!  The Ghost Vs Pretty Boy was like watching a video game fight! Absolutely fantastic fun!  That KO you posted was brutal as fuck and you’re right, a massively enjoyable show. Thanks for the heads up about it. 

• Paid Members

Didn't know MacDonald had switched to PFL. Thought he was talking about retirement, last time we heard from him.

So how do we access it in the UK? Or have they not worked out a deal yet?