Other MMA Shows

Egg Shen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

One Championship have a big show today starting at midday, its free on youtube.

This piqued my interest a little. Im looking to watch when Belfort, DJ etc. get back in action over there but this card features title fights involving names i recognise as One stars, including Champ Champ Aung La N Sang whos a bit of an MMA superstar around them parts. Usually finishes galore too, heres the link.

IMG_20201030_074333.thumb.jpg.c813f2ed0d14e8ac4991a592ac165777.jpg

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members

First ive heard of it.

Boxnation is a weird one these days. All original content has stopped, they picked up that random Chudinov fight from Russia a month of so ago which was the first live fight in ages now this? odd. 

• Paid Members

Yeah, I think I get it free with BT Sports now otherwise I’d have stopped subscribing. It’s a shame because it used to be really good and they’d often pick up the fights from America that Sky didn’t bother with. I got to see so many big US fights on there in the early years of the channel that I’d have had to find a dodgy stream for otherwise. These days there’s just nothing really happening on there. Surprised it’s still going to be honest. 

• Paid Members

i dont think it has anything to do with BT Sports these days wand. Boxnation is tied in with Premier Sports now. You sure you aint somehow paying for Premier Sports? you said it was on for you the other day.

• Paid Members

This completely passed me by. When did John Lineker sign with ONE? Heads are about to roll and weight is about to be missed.  

421076CE-9720-48B6-96D1-1D0895C8CF78.jpeg

OK he’s already fought in ONE last October? Zero recollection of that. 

Edited by wandshogun09