Other MMA Shows

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Listen to the way Jorge Masvidal talks about Horiguchi here; 

“Pound for pound the best fighter at ATT”. Think about the ground that covers. And saying he plays with John Lineker and Jussier Formiga in the gym. Horiguchi is the real deal. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Ah, Engrish. The gift that keeps on giving. I remember seeing top-shelf mags in a convenience store in Osaka that had slogans like "Discharge your passion in regal ways" and "Fuck Battle Yeah!" The absolute best was "Woman's The Bowels".

Some interesting stuff in there. I love hearing about technical strategies, how they analyse fighters' weaknesses and formulate ways to exploit those. Asakura's no slouch, either - his record is practically undefeated, having avenged his only loss. Either way, I hope there's a rematch down the line - given how he's done since the DJ loss, Horiguchi doesn't strike me as the type to stand still. He'll look to fill the holes in his game, and he's probably learned the value of studying opponents, no matter whom. And Asakura's going to be interesting to watch too.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

just over a week away from this one...

combate-americas-ortiz-vs-del-rio-800x12

there's quite alot of promotional stuff out there that's getting no attention, i might watch a little to try and get into this but running the show on the same night as the biggest heavyweight title fight of the year cant be helping it. This is gonna tank. Does anyone give a fuck?