Sign in to follow this  
Egg Shen

Other MMA Show Discussion

back on the subject of KSW 47, ive only just found out its streaming live in the US on DAZN, so theres a decent chance an English version may show up online at some point.

Theres the fight card, some notable names there. The guy challenging Phil De Fries for the heavyweight title is the KSW 205lb champ whos coming off two wins over Mamed Khalidov.

Nice find Egg, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled and see if I can come accross the show anywhere in the next few days. 

an English version never surfaced anywhere so i didnt watch it, read a few reports though and the highlight of the night was undoubtably this...what a kick!

Janikowski the bloke getting starched is KSW Olympic golden boy (Greco Roman Bronze medalist) seems he's tochave gone abit Aaron Pico, 3-2 now.

just a few days away from the big One FC show featuring the debuts of Alvarez and Mighty Mouse, also the first show to get any kind of American advertising and media push...

KgFtVhM.jpg

anyone tuning in?

I’m going to make the effort to catch this one yeah. The DJ and Alvarez debuts would’ve been enough to pull me in but it looks a really good card on the whole to me.