Jon Venables back in prison

Mr. Seven

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Nah, she's a cunt. Your kid was killed... blah blah, get over it.

Drop dead......please?

I trust that post was ment to be a "ooo look how out there i am with my views"

How old are you? Id guess about 13?

Edited by quote the raven

Drop dead......please?

Raven, what the "do gooders" here on this forum fail to realise is that they have became caught up so much with things like the "rights" of criminals, so much so that these days they forget that Venables tortured a toddler to death. But when Denise Fergus speaks up to disagree with the taxpayer paid "Children's Commissioner" on a matter that affects her to the point that if what Atkinson proposed was in place in 1993 her sons killers would have literally got away with murder, she's called by the intellectual "heavyweights" here a cunt, whore and told to shut the fuck up. Liberal Fascism at its best.

This is where the social liberal agenda of the last five decades have led to I'm afraid. UK society has became FUBAR'd.

There should be no minimum age of criminal responsibility in this country, if a youth commits a crime the police should be allowed to determine wherever if the youth concerned was aware of what they were doing and wherever they should be sent to be prosecuted, along with the parents or guardians if need be.

• Paid Members
She actually described it as 'exceptionally unpleasant'. And I'm also confused as to which part of that Mrs Fergus finds so offensive.

I think Fergus interpretted Atkinson's comments as a bit flippant, in a "well it's unpleasent, but these things happen, eh?" kind of way. I've only half followed this as I can't be arsed with all the rumours and scaremongering.

But when Denise Fergus speaks up to disagree with the taxpayer paid "Children's Commissioner" on a matter that affects her to the point that if what Atkinson proposed was in place in 1993 her sons killers would have literally got away with murder, she's called by the intellectual "heavyweights" here a cunt, whore and told to shut the fuck up. Liberal Fascism at its best.

What makes Mrs. Fergus's opinion bear any more importance than anyone elses? If anything, hers should be wholly discounted as biased, as she is (understandably) acting on emotion. How dare she call for a government adviser to be sacked just because she has the impudence to hold a point of view which differs from hers?

You like to talk about British society being "FUBAR'd". What kind of society is it where an educated professional is sacked for stating an opinion which is opposed to the screaming tabloid masses?

For what it's worth, the criminal age of responsibility in Britain is much lower than it is in other parts of Europe, where the age ranges from 14 to 18. The age was lowered in this country particularly so that Jon Venables and Robert Thompson could be tried as adults.

There should be no minimum age of criminal responsibility in this country, if a youth commits a crime the police should be allowed to determine wherever if the youth concerned was aware of what they were doing and wherever they should be sent to be prosecuted, along with the parents or guardians if need be.

Knowing that you are doing something bad is one thing, appreciating how bad it is is another.

Incidentally, if you're calling for the parents/guardians to be prosecuted: do you believe that Denise Fergus should have been prosecuted for leaving her son alone outside a butchers while she shopped inside?

Edited by InvertedSmiley

Raven, what the "do gooders" here on this forum fail to realise is that they have became caught up so much with things like the "rights" of criminals, so much so that these days they forget that Venables tortured a toddler to death. But when Denise Fergus speaks up to disagree with the taxpayer paid "Children's Commissioner" on a matter that affects her to the point that if what Atkinson proposed was in place in 1993 her sons killers would have literally got away with murder, she's called by the intellectual "heavyweights" here a cunt, whore and told to shut the fuck up. Liberal Fascism at its best.

This is where the social liberal agenda of the last five decades have led to I'm afraid. UK society has became FUBAR'd.

Right, firstly Glenn, Iam still waiting for your answers to this post from a few pages back

Secondly, Regarding 'do gooders'/'rights' of criminals and forgetting that toddlers have been killed. Please can you show evidence of this using this thread, or are you refering specifcally to the mythical 'they or them!'

Thridly, Denise Fergus, has lost a child, he was murdered 17 years ago. since then both killers have been tried, convicted and served their sentences as the law of the land/Europe dictates and been released.

Maggie Atkinson has stated that she though that the two should not have been tried in an adult court, and in the light of other cases that perhaps it should be that the age should be raised. The Japanese system that you use in your examples takes 16 as the age of criminal responsibility. Afaik it has been mentioned on more than one occasion that the trials of Venables/Thompson should not have been in an adult court... perhaps this was in the European Court I cant remember exactly

Despite not agreeing with her views, Ken Clarke, Home Secretary at the time and Chris Huhne, Home Affairs Liberal have both said that It is certainly an issue that should be discussed.

Why then on Denise Fergus' says so should Maggie Atkinson be sacked for asking a valid question.

An overview with some criminal responsibility ages can be found here.

Fouthly, Social Liberalism in 5 different decades? You mean since the 1970's? Or is that deliberate attempt and bamboozlement? please expalin how you think that this has caused the UK to become Fubared as apposed to SNAFU?

Fifthly, Why should there be no age limit of criminal responsibility? You mention the Police, why do you feel that they have the ability to make this choice reagrding awareness in each an every case. How is a sliding rule going to be effective

Sixthly, why do you feel it is justified to charge parents and or guardians for others behaviour? Is that guilty by association, guilty through ignorance or some other issue.

Cheers

• Paid Members

Drop dead......please?

Wendall Cooley is the 'intellectual heavyweight' of the forum?

People have asked what makes Denise Fergus' opinion carry so much weight. That doesn't mean that she should shut up - just that the media shouldn't keep going to her. Her opinions shouldn't be front page news.

Raven, what the "do gooders" here on this forum fail to realise is that they have became caught up so much with things like the "rights" of criminals, so much so that these days they forget that Venables tortured a toddler to death.

Get a grip you tit.

I'm hardly what you can call a "do gooder", but to say that anyone is forgetting what Venables done is nonsense.

Fergus is speaking on matters she really knows nothing about, and the tabloid press are only too happy to offer her a platform in order to sell newspapers.

The bottom line is, Venables has served his time for the murder of Bulger, and had been released with certain conditions, and rightly so.

His current situation however, has absolutely fuck all to do with Fergus or any other member of the public.

It's as simple as that really.

His current situation however, has absolutely fuck all to do with Fergus or any other member of the public.

This

I dont give a flying fuck about what he is back in for to be honest and this just the latest chapter in the medias obsession with Venables and Thompson.

Drop dead......please?

I am pretty fucking clever, you have to admit.

• Paid Members

Drop dead......please?

I am pretty fucking clever, you have to admit.

I fail to see how making light of her child being murdered by calling her a "cunt" and BLAH BLAH BLAH get over it, Makes any kind of sence at all.

Again it screams of some kid trying to get a reaction out of people so he can feel big, i notice kendal didnt tell me how old he is.

Wendall just a question if that was your mum, brother , sister, or kid killed in such a way would you "get over it?"

I been here along time, probably to long for my own good. However this is the first time ive ever been sickened to be a part of this fourm.

Just when you thought the UKFF couldnt go any lower Wendall broke out the shovels. Well done lad.