Jon Venables back in prison

Mr. Seven

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
There was an interview with the 'real' David Calvert on Sky News this morning.

His house was a fucking tip. The did the interview in front of a filthy wall that had half the wallpaper torn off and crayon scribbles all over it. TBH that made me like him less than if he had been Venables.

I watched a doc about the Bulger case on youtube and listening to the boys being interviewed by the police is chilling and even after all these years its still hard for me to believe what happened.

The doc also showed footage of what was essentially a lynch mod that formed around the house of a boy who later turned out to have nothing to do with the murder and that right there is why the general public cannot be trusted.

The doc also showed footage of what was essentially a lynch mod that formed around the house of a boy who later turned out to have nothing to do with the murder and that right there is why the general public cannot be trusted.

Those members of "the general public" who would act upon something reported by a tabloid, or what they read on their facebook shouldn't really be trusted with anything.

Thanfully, those are the minority.

• Moderators

His house was a fucking tip. The did the interview in front of a filthy wall that had half the wallpaper torn off and crayon scribbles all over it. TBH that made me like him less than if he had been Venables.

The real Jon Venables would have a PS3 and Xbox in his living room wouldn't he.

The real Jon Venables would have a PS3 and Xbox in his living room wouldn't he.

And a Wii. And a SNES. All on the taxpayer's dime, no doubt! String this sick scum up.

Edited by Pityinthecityofsin

Caught the front-page headline on today's Daily Star.

REAL VENABLES REVEALED

It screamed.

Killer takes drugs, loves gangster films, cop shows and hard-action films

Take out the drugs and he could be me. Leave the drugs in there and he could be almost any 27 year-old British male.

The vile bastard is cunningly adopting the personna of an ordinary 27 year-old to mask his murdering ways. String 'em up!

Oh, and the article also says this:

Venables, now 27, also loves watching wrestling.

Link

These pieces of info are excellent. Imagine a "cold killer" being hooked on a nature programme.

Venables, now 27, also loves watching wrestling.

And he will roll around with laughter when his favourite wacky TV ads come on.

Bizarrely, he is also hooked on a well-known nature programme.

Among his favourite bands are Brit pop stars.

Whilst this info makes him sound a bit like Frank Castle, AKA The Punisher;

Professor Noel Sheehy said the killer would have been the