Pro-Wrestling:EVE News & Events Thread

DannRead

Might go to the next EVE show, whens the card announced?

The card will be announced over time however as we record what is effectively 2 'episodes' not all matches are announced in advance.

will the DVDs of the first 2 episodes be out in plenty of time before the next show?

I don't want to make any promises about DVD release time as I don't want to say something I can't follow through with 100% and as this is our first and as I'm using new post production companies I've got nothing to base any previous work on. It is away in the first stage of post production development at the moment however so fingers crossed it will be soon!

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jump on the Pro-Wrestling:EVE mailing list!

Want to get on the Pro-Wrestling:EVE mailing list?

Receive updates via email and post on the upcoming event and DVD releases!

Simply email info@EVEwrestling.com with the heading 'Mailing List' and include your name and address and you'll be added to our database and kept informed!

(Don't worry, your details are not shared with any third parties!)

Hey Yo! It's Survey Time!

No, seriously.

We'd really appreciate a few moments of your time to help make EVE an even more enjoyable product for you, that is why we are in the process of putting together a survey. Whether you attended our d

I like the look of April Davids, where does she normally work?

April Davids is a product of the FutureShock gym in Manchester and can be found kicking arse and bting ankles on all our events!

The next one is this Sunday at the Stockport Masonic Guildhall.

Details can be found on the appropriate thread

Shanna becomes a Professional!

Shanna.jpgShannaYoga.jpg

Portuguese high-flyer Shanna has been signed by Pro-Wrestling:EVE to a multiple appearance contract beginning with our return to The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk on Saturday October 16!

"I for one can't wait to showcase Shanna on the Pro-Wrestling:EVE event on October 16" commented EVE Producer Dann Read. "EVE is all about giving a platform for the European women to show the rest of the world just how good the European female wrestling scene is, we started doing just that with our first taping, we will continue to do so on Oct 16 and I truly believe Shanna will be one Professionals people leave the building talking about".

Shanna joins the EVE roster and will be one of a number of new Professionals making their EVE debut on October 16.

Tickets are available to purchase NOW on the events section of www.EVEwrestling.com . Please note Ringside tickets all sold out prior to our d

• 2 weeks later...

THIS IS TODAY!

Please join us in wishing the very best of luck and showing support for Jenny Sjodin who today competes at the 2010 U.S. National Championships of Grappling and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu at Grapplers Quest in New Jersey, USA!

JennySjdinshirt3.jpg

Jenny is now looking ahead to her biggest challenge yet as she flies over to the United States of America to compete in one of the biggest Grappling events in the world - the 2010 US National Championships presented by Grappler's Quest - a company endorsed, recognised and regularly sponsored by the Ultimate Fighting Championships. For more info on Grappler's Quest head to www.GrapplersQuest.com

2010_usa_trials.jpg

You can keep up to date with Jenny by following her on twitter @JennySjdin and at www.JennySjodin.com

Quick update - I'm very VERY pleased to announce that Jenny secured the Silver Medal in the 2010 US National Championships!

Everyone at Pro-Wrestling:EVE are ecstatic at this result and are just so incredibly proud of her!

Well Done Jenny!

abit late i no but i wish you well in this product, i used to think female wrestling was pointless due to only seeing wwe's take on it, but after attending chickfight a while back it completly changed my view, i hope to attended the next eve show as im sure it will further re educate me.

Archived