CHIKARA: The Offical Thread

Boon Town Rat

Cassandro broke his leg at the weekend his spot is up in the air id be gutted that team would be awesome

Yeah, it's been confirmed as a broken Tibia. No ones going to recover in time for KoT weekend from that kind of injury. I predict a "random partner drawing." Still, Chikara have enough time to line up someone who may fit in with the Los Ice Creams. Iirc, previous years have seen them team with Swiss Ice Cream (a masked Claudio Castagnoli) and Glacier.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever Chikara put with them will be awesome. Maybe we will get Al Snow this year? I'm assuming we will get TFIN going though and using the Jacksons in RDV.

Like said in another post, Matt Classic driver is at an ROH show the next night so FIST are a dead cert for Round two.

So apparently Cassandro's replace is hot, spicy and tastes great.

Or at least that's what we're lead to believe.

After his name was pulled out the bag the other year, only for us to be told 'He's not here', I was hoping that somehow they would be able to get Iceman King Parsons for the show.

• 2 weeks later...

KoT starts TOMORROW!!! Must admit i've not seen a single Chikara show this year and didnt see about the last 6 from last year, but i'll deffinately be buying this.

Few issues straight off the bat however are Claudio and Ares were/possibly still are stranded in Germany and Valiene is being advertised for CMLL's Arena Mexico show on Friday night. Chikara have said nothing on either matter. Hmmmm..

Can't wait!!

Not as strong of a line up as year but I thnik there more storylines involved in it than last year. Didn't realise about Claudio and Ares be gutted if they missed the show, especially being key to Chikaras current storylines. Really looking forward to Team Osaka & the Luchadors. Loving the guise of "Chikaras Lone Wolf" Eddie Kingston. This is going to be his year.

Picks for KOT Weekend...

KOT..... BDK (Claudio/Ares/Turuas)

RDV.... Lince Dorado

Tag Gauntlet... Daizee & Del Ray

Uh Oh...

"We regret to inform all our fans that Valiente and Turbo will not be appearing as advertised at this weekend's King of Trios 2010. Also affecting the tournament, we regretfully report that CHIKARA is severing all ties with Jorge "Skayde" Rivera effective today.

We share in your extreme disappointment, and be assured that this was not part of our plans in any way, shape or form. Please accept our apologies in the wake of these truly unfortunate circumstances."

Wonder whats happened there then?!

Wow that's some big news. I've seen in shoots that Quack upsets some people with his personality but I always thought them to were tight.

Spectulation to they replacements? Knowing that ROH have two shows this weekend that takes out alot of big names. What about Shelton, Funaki & Jimmy Yang? I believe there free this weekend? Shelton in RDV would be awesome.

Archived