CHIKARA: The Offical Thread

Boon Town Rat

I bought that CHIKARA sampler last year. It was my first taste of the promotion and I loved the shit out of it. Not sure where to start with buying DVDs though as there's plenty to choose from and I like to go through them in order. I'm thinking of kicking off this year with season 9.

I read the whole background to BDK and the CHIKARA Special stuff, and it's so bloody intricate. If you've not caught up to that part, I can't tell you how awesome it is.

I lost track of Chikara after KOT last year but was loving the hell out of it up to that point. How can I get caught up quickly? This BDK stuff intrigues me...

I found the details on wiki, but it's pretty comprehensive. Clicky!

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I bought that CHIKARA sampler last year. It was my first taste of the promotion and I loved the shit out of it. Not sure where to start with buying DVDs though as there's plenty to choose from and I like to go through them in order. I'm thinking of kicking off this year with season 9.

I read the whole background to BDK and the CHIKARA Special stuff, and it's so bloody intricate. If you've not caught up to that part, I can't tell you how awesome it is.

I lost track of Chikara after KOT last year but was loving the hell out of it up to that point. How can I get caught up quickly? This BDK stuff intrigues me...

I found the details on wiki, but it's pretty comprehensive. Clicky!

Ah brilliant, cheers. Time to get caught up...

• Paid Members
Who's the third Jackson brother? I don't belive I've heard of him.

Malachi/CK Jackson. Has appeared for PWG before. Pretty similar to the Bucks but skinnier and not as polished. Absolutely terrible attire aswell (or at least it was when I saw him in PWG)

Totally agree^^

Unfortunatly I don't know how to upload videos, (Using my iPhone) but Eddie Kingston's new promo for this weekend is AMAZING. As good as his Lince promo from a couple of years ago. If any one can upload them. Genius.

Kingston has always been first class at promos. His best, IMHO, is at CZW Tournament Of Death 4.

Archived