Bad Boys Wrestling (BBW)

britishbulldogdaveyboy

I followed a couple of links to an event where they wrestle in a gay club every Wednesday night.

Once in a while a event hits the gay scene that gets everyone talking and Grapple101 at Eagle London seems to tick all the right boxes. Where else can you find sexy lads and husky men of all shapes and sizes stripped to Speedo

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I followed a couple of links to an event where they wrestle in a gay club every Wednesday night.

Once in a while a event hits the gay scene that gets everyone talking and Grapple101 at Eagle London seems to tick all the right boxes. Where else can you find sexy lads and husky men of all shapes and sizes stripped to Speedo

• Moderators
Just to avoid any confusion, the C.E.O of Bad Boy Wrestling Promotions has issued the following statement:

"In light of recent accusations that Bad Boy Promotions are in affiliation with Brad Flash and Grapple101 I would like to confirm that we are not, and never have been in talks, or held talks with Brad Flash, Grapple101 or Eagle London staff and would like to distance ourselves from said statements. Regards BBW C.E.O"

I can only imagine the phonecalls and faxes that have been flying around these past few minutes! Oh, the pressure of big business.

I bet the CEO was pissed that you paged him during his Sunday golf game. Although, to be fair, it was of the utmost importance.

Spandex and speedos wearers encouraged.

Finally!

So sick of getting turfed out of Asda.

Perhaps thats whats been missing from the UK scene?

For me, there aren't enough promotions which have a bald, scrawny fella called Sexy Lance in them, and have promotional videos filmed in the corner of someone's garage.

I'd dismiss it as "gay bedroom wrestling" but it doesn't appear to have anyone remotely attractive in it. But what do I know? One of the Youtube commenters appears to like them quite a lot.

Watching those videos is probabley some of the worst things I've ever seen in my life, and I'm not just talking about wrestling. I've just had to ask my friend if I'm not having some absoloute nightmare, whoever is "Promoting" this show, and I use that word very loosely, is this just a wind up? Do you have a wrestling ring, I made sure I put the word 'Wrestling' in front of ring before answering that question because I was worried what your response might have been, or do you just "Wrestle" in that room?

??????

Edited by dubu