Bad Boys Wrestling (BBW)

britishbulldogdaveyboy

9430_137457248093_808303093_2411606_5892140_n.jpg

I love how nobody wanted to be in the room with his fucker, so he's had to take his own 8x10 promo shot with a digital camera. Somebodies actually married this bastard if you look at his left hand. Poor cow.

Thats not a camera thats his VENOM emitter, and hes about to pump himself full of it so he can turn into a 400lb monster and break your back!

Edited by Casey V

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
Thinking about it... He could have done the old MySpace pose... That would almost have looked better than taking the photo in the mirror... Has no one found out where this is yet!?!

Anyone with a strong enough nose could probably follow the stink of flaky old jizz.

Those carpets probably crack when you stand on them.

Just a small update: We are currently in talks with numerous sources regarding having our upcoming bouts contested in a brand new 6-sided room! More to follow...

OK now i know this is a rib, the fact that the original poster is ignoring all the piss taking and continues to put over this ridiculous "Promotion" makes it pretty obvious...... dear god I hope it IS a rib.

If there is a UKFF trip and Hatguy-esque trip report for this show then this could provide the moment where the UKFF definitively peaks.

I nominate TripleA for the honours, as a spin-off to his special videogame reviews.

Once in a while a event hits the gay scene that gets everyone talking and Grapple101 at Eagle London seems to tick all the right boxes.

They have a branch in Doncaster don't they?

The picture of Red Cloud suggests so as he has a sign behind him saying "Grapple101"

hi mate , thanks for your request to join bad boys wrestling, to improve group security we now have it closed and open to members only, in order for me to approve your membership can you let me know where you are based, do you wrestle or just watch and where did you hear of bad boys, look forward to adding you to our group soon

dean aka the pitbull

:laugh:

HOT OFF THE PRESS!

This morning a DVD arrived at the offices of BBW promotions. On the cover of the DVD was nothing more than a picture of a flash of lightning. We he at BBW were intrigued to discover exactly what content was on said DVD. Upon playing the media, we were shocked to discover a camera pointing into a matted room. After a 10 second spell of nothingness which seemed like an eternity, on walked the figure of a human being, donning a black tracksuit top with once again, only a flash of lightning on the back. Upon turning around and suggestively removing the hooded top, we discovered it was none other than........

bradflashsitepic.gif

"I'm GUNNA FLASH YA!"

BRAD FLASH!

Brad Flash threw his name in the hat to face off against the debuting BLAZE and the match HAS BEEN SIGNED!

So there you have it grapple fans! Our final bout for our show next week will see a battle of 2 debutee's in a must see contest.....will Brad just be a FLASH in the pan? Will his opponent come out in a BLAZE of glory? To find out, there's only one way........THE BAD BOY WAY!

Edited by britishbulldogdaveyboy

JUST IN - BRAD FLASH TRAINING VIDEO!

Maybe we should have posted both of these announcements together but we were so excited to find the first tape of Brad Flash, that we forgot about the second! Brad Flash also sent us in a training video to show off his talents, talents which we here at BBW must say we were VERY impressed with!

BRAD FLASH TRAINING VIDEO!!!!

However, shocking revelations followed as we discovered that not only was Brad Flash showning us some of his technical ability, he was also flaunting the fact that he has STOLEN RED CLOUDS TRUNKS!!!!

Will Brad Flash give Red Cloud his trunks back? Or will Red Cloud have to remove them from his body!? Make sure you're at the GIMPact Zone to find out as all the action unfolds inside of the 6-Sided Room!!!

• Paid Members
After that post I'm convinced this is fake. The poster is just taking the mickey a bit now. Plus they still haven't announced a venue!

The group/"promotion" itself appears to be very real, but it's clear that the britishbulldogdaveyboy guy is actually just someone having a laugh at their expense. A bit like all of us, then.