Bad Boys Wrestling (BBW)

britishbulldogdaveyboy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Facebook group is full of awesome.

21065_262926241934_604406934_3516389_3356242_n.jpg

I am however, a little too scared to click the YouTube links, especially since one of them will some sort of weird promo.

TONIGHT, in this very ring..

*goatse*

HANDICAP CHALLENGE!

Bad Boy agents have just been in contact with the representatives of legendary grappling tag team The Britain Boys and have learned that after Richard Britain was defeated at our last show by Man Mountain he has issued a handicap challenge to the behemoth of a pro-styler to face off not only against himself....... but his partner Clive Britain aswell! Not only has the challenge been made, but it has already been ACCEPTED by Man Mountain, who stated that when it comes to wrestling, he prefers to punish TWO bodies more than one! Will The Britains' be able to use their numerical advantage to pin Man Mountain down to the mat? Or will Man Mountain dish out some pain and punishment to not one, but TWO men? The answer is unbeknown right now, but one thing is for sure though, and that is with 3 men in one bout, and testosterone and temperatures running high, the action is sure to be hot and heavy!

MAN MOUNTAIN!

21065_262926241934_604406934_3516389_3356242_n.jpg

VS

THE BRITAIN BOYS!

9430_136940638093_808303093_2405325_6579593_n.jpg

***BAD BOY WRESTLING PRESS RELEASE***

We here at Bad Boy Promotions are issuing this statement after it was brought to our attention that we have wrongfully been advertising a pro-style wrestler for our show in 2 weeks time. Having not been with Bad Boys very long I have personally made an error of judgement and have confused the grappler pictured in our advertisement under the name "SYKES" with another one of our pro-stylers named (James) Sykes. I have only personally spoken with James over the telephone, and have never met him in person, nor seen a picture of him. Having frequented many British scene websites and photo galleries, I believed the grappler I have pictured in our advertisement to be James, however it has come to my attention that this is incorrect. I would like to confirm that the grappler pictured WILL NOT be appearing at our scheduled event, nor has he ever been contacted about appearing at our scheduled event, and he has never appeared at any of our past events. I appologise profusely to said grappler for any upset caused, and also for any damage done to his reputation and/or his business.

Regards.

David