The Metal/Punk/Rock Thread

• Paid Members

Former Children of Bodom frontman Alexi Laiho has died. Was never much of a Bodom guy but no doubt he could play abit.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mark Henry: Through The Ages.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTeMpbHCm-9NqCvn3rU6sRA/videos This guy has uploaded a load of punk/hardcore live shows from the 90's. Including bands like Converge/Ignite/Mineral/Jimmy Eat Worl

Hot and up to date takes from some albums I've listened/re-listened to this weekend: The Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and The Infinite Sadness First time listening to this, and I've nev

Posted Images

Was big into them in my 20s but haven’t listened to them for a while. Only got the chance to see them one time, which ended up being at a festival, but they played really well that day. 
He’d been in ill health on & off for a while, but 41 is no age to go

Same here, I was massively into Iced Earth when I was at uni and had recently been going back through the backcatalogue. He’s never hidden that he was right wing so him being at the protests isn’t a surprise (I think he was at one in November too) but being amongst the gobshites that stormed the place has put him on the black list