which wrestling promotion has a red, blue and black 4 sided ring?

barrycollins

Has the UKFF been advertised somewhere recently? There appears to be an influx of new members, and some truely awful posters amongst them.

yes i'm new, i only logged on here to try and trace an event held on 16 th jan. I'm new to the scene, so might ask some stupid questions, but any help is appreciated.

Where was the show? The town and venue would help a lot more than the colour of the ring.

Yes it would make things a lot easier but unfortunatly i dont know the location other than approx an hours drive from st neots in cambridgeshire which makes it bucks, beds, cambs area.

Was on sat 16th jan, and had mens and womens matches, but other than that dont know a great deal more i'm afriad.

premierringACTUAL.jpg

January 16th, Potters Bar, Hertford, Premier Promotions

Good man, you've put him out of his misery :)

Perhaps he was blindfolded and abducted :laugh:

Welcome to the forum mate, hope you enjoyed the show. Premier are bloody good.

He didn't go. It was his other half slightly tipsy.

Aparently they let her into the ring to do moves on her during the intermission. It is a guarantee that didn't happen at Premier Promotions.

Has the UKFF been advertised somewhere recently? There appears to be an influx of new members, and some truely awful posters amongst them.

yes i'm new, i only logged on here to try and trace an event held on 16 th jan. I'm new to the scene, so might ask some stupid questions, but any help is appreciated.

I'd like to apologise for some of the idiots who've replied to this thread. You have to appreciate that some of our members are pretty socially retarded and struggle to imagine a life away from a wrestling forum.

I hope you get your question answered :thumbsup:

I'd like to apologise for some of the idiots who've replied to this thread. You have to appreciate that some of our members are pretty socially retarded and struggle to imagine a life away from a wrestling forum.

I hope you get your question answered :thumbsup:

Thanks, have sent her pic of the ring and she says thats the one. Premier productions website is down at the the minute. How can i contact them? Does anyone know if there was an independant photographer there?

• Paid Members

I don't believe so photographer wise - I was due to go however due to issues with my flat I couldn't attend.

There are a few ways to get in touch with the company, if you PM me I can pass some contact details, or your details on to the promoter.

Sorry, don't want to hijack the thread but seeing as Sloan has already posted maybe he knows why Premier do not tape. I have been to Premier on numerous occaisons and noticed Sloan and his students taping their matches, obviously so they can study them later (the man seems to have everything covered), but I have also seen that Mr Freemantle sells some DVDs of past shows and there is on highspots.com a best of Premier dvd. So I was wondering whether its just something that they only do on a rare occaison when they have Japanese stars etc or they just do not do anymore?

In my opinion though you have to see Premier live to really get the brilliance of the events but it would also be nice to have a copy of the shows on dvd, especially some of Haskins antics and matches. However if Sloan or anyone else could answer my question it would help. Thanks

Are you sure that it actually happened anyway and it's not just your missus tellin you porkies??

yes i'm sure it happened, i've looked her in the eye and asked her, she didn't hesitate or flinch or anything. I had it out with her a bit on this though as i have serached and spoke to promoters all have drawn a blank. She thinks it was a private event of some decsription, possibly ticket only.

So any more ideas anyone?

I only ask because I'm 100% sure any professional promotion would never bring a fan into teh ring to 'do moves on.' The ramifacations if a move was to be botched would be so high that they just wouln't put themselves in such a position. Now, if she was in somebodies backyard that I can believe!!

I only ask because I'm 100% sure any professional promotion would never bring a fan into teh ring to 'do moves on.' The ramifacations if a move was to be botched would be so high that they just wouln't put themselves in such a position. Now, if she was in somebodies backyard that I can believe!!

Yes, and thats pretty much the response from people i've spoken to on the phone, different promoters, and i can see they are right.

Which is why i do beleive its some kind of semi pro, or underground, or adult only entertainment thing. I'm not really sure what to call it, but am sure its not a professional wrestling event organised by a fully fledged professional wrestling promotion.

Are you sure that it actually happened anyway and it's not just your missus tellin you porkies??

yes i'm sure it happened, i've looked her in the eye and asked her, she didn't hesitate or flinch or anything. I had it out with her a bit on this though as i have serached and spoke to promoters all have drawn a blank. She thinks it was a private event of some decsription, possibly ticket only.

So any more ideas anyone?

It sounds awfully strange, based on the info in the thread (unless I've missed a post somewhere). She got pissed somewhere, ended up at a wrestling show in an unknown location, and got brought in to the ring to take some moves from wrestlers during the intermission? It just seems really weird. Was she not with any of her mates that could give her more info?

i've said before when someone else suggested she was half that she was not. she had 2 glasses of wine, so she was not pissed. she had no local knowledge of the area we are talking about, and by her own admission was too busy talking to pay attention to where they were going.

i believe this event happened, and we will find out i'm sure. the 2 drivers work on the rigs so cant now ask them until they return as they now working for a fortnight, otherwise quite obviously i would've asked them.