which wrestling promotion has a red, blue and black 4 sided ring?

barrycollins

ok, i'm getting a bit fed up now with this forum. funnily enough i have spoken to some really helpful people, but they have all warned me about the numpty's you get on here with nothing better to do than to make stupid remarks.

for the last time, i am genuine, i am genuinly trying to trace this wrestling event for a genuine, serious reason. so if anyone can help i would love to hear from you.

I can honestly say once i've resolved my query i will not be using this forum again.

Has the UKFF been advertised somewhere recently? There appears to be an influx of new members, and some truely awful posters amongst them.

yes i'm new, i only logged on here to try and trace an event held on 16 th jan. I'm new to the scene, so might ask some stupid questions, but any help is appreciated.

Where was the show? The town and venue would help a lot more than the colour of the ring.

Yes it would make things a lot easier but unfortunatly i dont know the location other than approx an hours drive from st neots in cambridgeshire which makes it bucks, beds, cambs area.

Was on sat 16th jan, and had mens and womens matches, but other than that dont know a great deal more i'm afriad.

Do you have trouble finding your way home?

• Paid Members

He wasn't the one that went to the show.

My guess is his girl was cheating on him and made up some story about a wrestling show and added in little details like oh they did moves on me in the ring, but now he's gone all Sprules so she's sent him random pictures off the internet to try and back up her claims.

He wasn't the one that went to the show.

My guess is his girl was cheating on him and made up some story about a wrestling show and added in little details like oh they did moves on me in the ring, but now he's gone all Sprules so she's sent him random pictures off the internet to try and back up her claims.

Thats exactly what i thought.........Sorry dude but someone is feeding you shit sandwiches...with extra BS on the side!!!!

• Moderators

Put the picture into Tineye, which is a nifty website that searches for other online versions of images. Here's the original of that first image:

http://www.tineye.com/search/cd2715c64e587...58a5bac5d9ee3cb

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2009/07/...restling-music/

175402994_7c5132fed4.jpg

Whether this is some weird trolling or whatever, there are antics afoot.

Edited by Woyzeck

• Paid Members

When she sent you the pic of her having "moves done on her", did you not question why she'd removed her top?

[EDIT] When she sent you the pic of her having "moves done on her", did you not question why it was a different girl in the photo? Surely you'd recognise your own girlfriend?

Edited by surf_digby