UKFF Awards 2009 **THE RESULTS**

tiger_rick

Also, bAzTNM has not been banned, but the account that he was using to access the Paid Member forum has been. This account goes by the name of 'Larry' who some of you may remember as being that utter moron klown's girlfriend.

Actually, shes an ex, and i love you too you nazi little twat ... hugs and kisses

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true, I was behind the execution of over five million jewish people during the 1940's.

oh zing!!

no...

wait..

away back to exchanging high fives for handjobs you little cretin.

lolz...amirite,ami,ami! twat.

It's true, I was behind the execution of over five million jewish people during the 1940's.

oh zing!!

no...

wait..

away back to exchanging high fives for handjobs you little cretin.

lolz...amirite,ami,ami! twat.

Ayarite? Aya? Aya!

No. You're a knob.

• Paid Members

What's with all the bile aimed at klown? He just told you all it wasn't him logged into the Paid Members forum, and I told you guys (in the Paid Forum) only recently he wasn't using Larry's account any more.

What's with all the bile aimed at klown? He just told you all it wasn't him logged into the Paid Members forum, and I told you guys (in the Paid Forum) only recently he wasn't using Larry's account any more.

Mate, dont worry, its all cool, we are sitting here having giggles at it all. Only the internet, and you get where I'm coming from. It's funny, we are having a laugh and a few drinks over it. Good times :)

• Moderators

I'm the type of lad who loves knocking back 10 pints at the boozer, having a doner kebab after (extra chili sauce), then coming home and just so happening to log in a forum a year after quitting it in a massive crybaby huff, and finding a post mentioning my username? What are the chances eh? What a giggle.

I'm the type of lad who loves knocking back 10 pints at the boozer, having a doner kebab after (extra chili sauce), then coming home and just so happening to log in a forum a year after quitting it in a massive crybaby huff, and finding a post mentioning my username? What are the chances eh? What a giggle.

Sorry, tonight was a few drinks in with mates and such, then someone mentioned what you had posted. But, dont worry hunny, I know you were sitting around thinking up something funny to try and make your little sheep, go, oh neil you're so funny, can you think of different ways in which we can lick your asshole and ensure we remained on here for another year.

Aye, jog on mate.

• Paid Members

When I'm out drinking with my friends we always talk about the UKFF. Not in a "heh, I saw this funny clip on some forum" kind of way either, more like "OH MY GOODNESS you WILL NOT BELIEVE what neil said about klown! I know! I'm off to try and buy that girl a drink and ask what she thinks about bAzTNM invading the paid members forum".

• Paid Members

Personally I don't see what the problem is with the Klownster. There is much, much worse on this forum these days. Bet you're all gagging for people like me, klown and Tequila Boy to get back on form after the mong storm that was this year.

Edited by TripleA

• Paid Members

Haha I know I know, I almost didn't post it because I knew what you'd say. However, I'm not mocking him for posting drunk on the forum at 5AM, I'm mocking him for the horrible attempts at projecting nonchalance. The idea that the UKFF (which Klown doesn't care about) just crops up casually in conversation over drinks is amusing to me. It's a totally different context.

It's no biggie, while I was banging my model girlfriend from behind last night we were totally laughing about that thing that neil said. It's all good. Good times man. I was trying to snort coke off her stomach and it was hard because we couldn't stop laughing about how little we care about that thing that guy said on that forum I left ages ago and don't even think about.

Edited by JLM