A-HUNKA HUNKA BURNING COME!

PowerButchi

That last page alone is the best thing I've read in ages.

I love people who meltdown without even being made to!

It's like a delayed reaction. Be careful anyone who said anything to Dangerously in this topic, he'll probably be after you in 2012.

Edited by RepoMan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Whizz dick is such a curse. There was this girl I'd liked for an utter age when I was 17 or so, when I finally got my chance I was whizzing my tits off and spent about 20 minutes trying to get some blood in it in the toilet. Didn't happen. Utter Waste.

The UKFF management needs a shake up i think with new people being in charge.

We should put these guys in charge

bischoff_hogan500.jpg

'WELL BROTHER, THIS IS THE FORUM THAT HOGAN BUILT, OH YEAH, I'M GOING TO BRING BACK HULKAMANIA_FAN, FRANK, THE NASTY BOYS, MOO, ALL THOSE GUYS YOU USED TO LOVE, AND I'M TELLING YOU BROTHER, IF YOU CAN'T POST WITHOUT A SPELLCHECK, YOU CAN GRAB YOUR BAGS AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE BROTHER, YOU EARN YOUR SPOT HERE, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU KNOW WHERE THE DOOR IS BROTHER'

And ill tell you why the severe hate for the one they called ButchReedMark.

Over on the TWC board when it was still there i used to post over there to let people know about the WWE PPV Parties i run and every time he used to piss me off my posting shite and run each and every PPV party down or post random bollocks in the thread that had nothing to do with the PPV Party.

Your chatting out of your arse there. I remember your thread over on the old TWC board. What you failed to mention was that you cancelled the majority of your events.

This thread is abosulte bollocks. Butch go fuck off and die somewhere. You were a fanny over on the TWC boards and was cringening when i saw you turn up over here.

Another thing. I was suspended on the UKFF for aparently saying a racist joke but here on this thread the offending word which i wont say as i fear permanment ban is being said in a joking context. If the moderators here dont suspend the people here for the same then poor show that the forum moderators will have one rule for their favorites and one rule for people that they are dying to have an excuse to ban.

SCOUSE_682x400_715312a.jpg

"A'right, a'right! Calm down, calm down!"

Edited by L_E_T_H_A_L

And ill tell you why the severe hate for the one they called ButchReedMark.

Oh, and not that I'm dwelling or anything, but erm, nobody asked why the severe hate.

I get that dribbly wee after a wank thing too btw.

I never fancied the drunk wank. It just took fucking ages and at the end, because I'm not into the whole slow build wanking thing, it just felt like a guy who shows up late to a party that's already over.

Now getting stoned and rubbing one out is a different story altogether. Absoloute fucking bliss.

• Moderators
Another thing. I was suspended on the UKFF for aparently saying a racist joke but here on this thread the offending word which i wont say as i fear permanment ban is being said in a joking context. If the moderators here dont suspend the people here for the same then poor show that the forum moderators will have one rule for their favorites and one rule for people that they are dying to have an excuse to ban.

Tommy missing context as per usual. This thread, a thread about masturbating while drunk turns into some harmless faux "your racist" talk where someone says the word "nigger" with absolutely no context (also receiving zero reports). While good ol dangerously420 here posted the following:

President Barack Obama was informed that that he was going to be receving a papal visit from the Vatican. He replied back to one of his close aides that "I aint ordered not italian shit from ebay ni**a"

IN A THREAD WHERE SOMEONE ASKED ABOUT PAYPAL

If the new people stick to the rules, the first thing they'll do is ban you. Previously banned members can't sign up. You should be grateful for the fact that you are even allowed to pollute the forum.

Something he ALWAYS forgets by the way.

May as well announce it here, but I've recently handed in my 30 day notice to Moo. We've parted amicably, and my replacement is going to be selected in a "UKFF's Next Top Moderator" type event.

Tommy missing context as per usual. This thread, a thread about masturbating while drunk turns into some harmless faux "your racist" talk where someone says the word "nigger" with absolutely no context (also receiving zero reports). While good ol dangerously420 here posted the following:

President Barack Obama was informed that that he was going to be receving a papal visit from the Vatican. He replied back to one of his close aides that "I aint ordered not italian shit from ebay ni**a"

If the new people stick to the rules, the first thing they'll do is ban you. Previously banned members can't sign up. You should be grateful for the fact that you are even allowed to pollute the forum.

Something he ALWAYS forgets by the way.

May as well announce it here, but I've recently handed in my 30 day notice to Moo. We've parted amicably, and my replacement is going to be selected in a "UKFF's Next Top Moderator" type event.

Good luck with your future endeavors.

:laugh:

The joke in question has went over peoples heads here. The joke was not mine and in fact came from another forum that had a forum about ebay.

The joke was an attempt to have people think of the word "paypal" being very similar to the word "papal" meaning "Of, relating to, or issued by a pope" The joke was meant as a toungue in cheek way of linking the paypal service with ebay to the pope. I never actually in full said the offending word as it was a tounge in cheek joke indicated by the asterisks *.