A-HUNKA HUNKA BURNING COME!

PowerButchi

This thread is abosulte bollocks. Butch go fuck off and die somewhere. You were a fanny over on the TWC boards and was cringening when i saw you turn up over here.

Another thing. I was suspended on the UKFF for aparently saying a racist joke but here on this thread the offending word which i wont say as i fear permanment ban is being said in a joking context. If the moderators here dont suspend the people here for the same then poor show that the forum moderators will have one rule for their favorites and one rule for people that they are dying to have an excuse to ban.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if Carbomb doesn't get a suspension then it proves to me that the forum management is biased.

And ill tell you why the severe hate for the one they called ButchReedMark.

Over on the TWC board when it was still there i used to post over there to let people know about the WWE PPV Parties i run and every time he used to piss me off my posting shite and run each and every PPV party down or post random bollocks in the thread that had nothing to do with the PPV Party.

All im doing is offering people an option for a way to watch the big 4 WWE PPV's on a 14 foot big screen for only

And ill tell you why the severe hate for the one they called ButchReedMark.

Over on the TWC board when it was still there i used to post over there to let people know about the WWE PPV Parties i run and every time he used to piss me off my posting shite and run each and every PPV party down or post random bollocks in the thread that had nothing to do with the PPV Party.

All im doing is offering people an option for a way to watch the big 4 WWE PPV's on a 14 foot big screen for only

• Paid Members
I've done a bit of reading up on it, and it's called Dysuria and it's caused by STD's (one hopes not), or a Urinary Tract Infection (one hopes not, again), or Friction within the urethra (that's what I'm shooting for). It's quite common, apparently.

Wasn't that part of the problem to begin with?

The UKFF management needs a shake up i think with new people being in charge.

Let's fucking hope it's not you then.

• Moderators
I've done a bit of reading up on it, and it's called Dysuria and it's caused by STD's (one hopes not), or a Urinary Tract Infection (one hopes not, again), or Friction within the urethra (that's what I'm shooting for). It's quite common, apparently.

Wasn't that part of the problem to begin with?

Chortle.

Good work.

• Paid Members
The UKFF management needs a shake up i think with new people being in charge.

If the new people stick to the rules, the first thing they'll do is ban you. Previously banned members can't sign up. You should be grateful for the fact that you are even allowed to pollute the forum.

• Paid Members

Pfeh. If I'm suspended, fine. If not, it's probably because a few people found my joke funny.

You were suspended because you weren't funny. If you're going to be racist, at least make people laugh with it.

And between the two of us, I haven't got "form" on here for posting serious, racist rants concerning gypsies and Eastern Europeans.

I like this thread.

The needing a piss after a wank scenario is one I dread too - not that I do much wanking. In fact, its probably one of my New Year Resolutions - to wank more.

Anyone care to offer any more irritating problems regarding the male anatomy. My pubes are a bit long, which makes my cock look smaller than it is, but apart from that, I think i'm doing ok.

• Paid Members
Another thing. I was suspended on the UKFF for aparently saying a racist joke

There is no apparently - you did tell a racist joke.