A-HUNKA HUNKA BURNING COME!

PowerButchi

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I've done a bit of reading up on it, and it's called Dysuria and it's caused by STD's (one hopes not), or a Urinary Tract Infection (one hopes not, again), or Friction within the urethra (that's what I'm shooting for). It's quite common, apparently.

It is not unusual for the male to experience some burning (dysuria) during urination following ejaculation. This is the result of friction developed along the urethra (the lining of the penis) during the act of sexual intercourse or masturbation. Urine moving along the urethra creates a burning sensation. It should not be considered a sign of any active disease or indicative of injury to the penis but rather a natural event. However, if burning persists in the absence of ejaculation or sexual contact, some type of infection may be present.
Edited by ButchReedMark

Is this related at all to the sensation after a particularly long wank session where you feel like you need to go to the toilet a bit even though you don't and have already gone? That's really annoying.

• Moderators

That's exactly what. But it bruns like a fucker as well. It's like the inside of your urethra itches and you need a really big slash, but only a couple of dribbles come out and it feels really uncomfortable.

• Moderators

Yeah.. I get that in specifically only that occasion! Like when you want to go but can't, and manage to squeeze out a couple drops...

I didn't even remember that that happens until you mentioned it.

Still though, if you get it every time that can't be good, right? You gotta be thinking it might possibly one of the first two possible causes also? Or is that just how my paranoid mind works?

• Moderators

Ignore the paranoid thoughts, otherwise you'll convince yourself you have AIDS or something. I had a skintag on my ballbag once and convinced myself I had genital warts, never good.

Perhaps the alcohol in the urine does something to the urethra? I dunno. They should give a Nobel to whoever can cure it though.

Edited by ButchReedMark

• Paid Members
kin hell this thread clears allsorts up

Except herpes. Nothing clears that up. You carry that shit around forever, like luggage.

• Moderators
Ignore the paranoid thoughts, otherwise you'll convince yourself you have AIDS or something. I had a skintag on my ballbag once and convinced myself I had genital warts, never good.

It's how my mind works... Eg, anytime I shag a girl and don't bag up I'll be paranoid for a good couple weeks about even the slightest discomfort caused by anything so slight as a shift in the way my junk is sitting in my boxers.

• Paid Members
Ignore the paranoid thoughts, otherwise you'll convince yourself you have AIDS or something.

Been there done that,

"What if I caught AIDS"

"Don't be daft, I'd know"

"Not until I'm all thin and wasting, and then its too late"

"Its too late any way isn't it?"

"True, lets get a pie"

Edited by Tommy!

It's how my mind works... Eg, anytime I shag a girl and don't bag up I'll be paranoid for a good couple weeks about even the slightest discomfort caused by anything so slight as a shift in the way my junk is sitting in my boxers.

Tut. In this day and age there's no excuse for not donning a blob. The one time I didn't, I learned the next day that the girl in question had 2 kids by 2 different dads, which totally panicked me.

• Moderators

Very true. When I was 16 or so, I was of the ""I don't wear my mac in the bath, nor my wellies on the beach" persuasion, but now, as I'm older I won't go near a girls growler without wearing a sock.

Edited by ButchReedMark

Is this related at all to the sensation after a particularly long wank session where you feel like you need to go to the toilet a bit even though you don't and have already gone? That's really annoying.

This is the worst thing in the whole wide world, bar none. Nicking a cheeky one before work is always later an enormous regret, but I never learn.

• Paid Members
Except herpes. Nothing clears that up. You carry that shit around forever, like luggage.

And now they got AIDS, that just kills motherfuckers. I say what's next? I guess you just put your dick in and it explodes.