UKFF Dolt of the Year 2009

tiger_rick

Who's the forum idiot of 2009?  

272 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For the month or so that he was around at the start of the year BURR was a terrible poster, and that moronic thread about James Wallace and some pathetic Facebook campaign by Enigma Tapes and heavily endorsed by feel C/W the Mark bang Please! almost made me change my nomination, but I couldn't see past steven1977uk2002. The guy is an absolute dolt of the highest order. He practically ruined TheHistoryofWWE.com forum by posting in every thread and proceeding to have the last say in every thread, he got banned from Crazy Max for having two separate names and pretending to be two different people (completely against the rules in a DVD trading forum), and he made the outlandish claims that he has every WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA show recorded from 1977 to present day on video, a complete lie for so many reasons, but again check his posts in classifieds where he is looking for stuff. The guy posts the most stupid of questions in the question thread, he used to start threads about one subject, then when he didn't like what people were posting he would change the initial post and title to make the thread about something completely different. It was only when neil warned him that next time he did this he would be banned did he stop (his old habit was deleting threads he made when he didn't like how people were responding, but he couldn't do that here), and dont mention the spindels thread. Simple Steven gets my vote by a country mile.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Based on the various posts on here and the fact we can only vote for one, with the importance of Doltishness can we have 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes?

• Paid Members
He got on the ballot for only one reason as far as I can tell, and that was because he nominated a couple of his own posts for post of the year.

Seriously? What a shallow prick.

That's what everyone said. Then Supremo responded with 'Awe but come on, they were awesome posts!' and was immediately forgiven. Fantastic.

He got on the ballot for only one reason as far as I can tell, and that was because he nominated a couple of his own posts for post of the year.

Seriously? What a shallow prick.

That's what everyone said. Then Supremo responded with 'Awe but come on, they were awesome posts!' and was immediately forgiven. Fantastic.

Great post, Rick!

It was all pretty tongue in cheek anyway, I think people took it far too seriously. It'd obviously be nonsense if he won dolt of the year.

I think we all know whose cheeks that tongue was nuzzling into ;) I wish I was important enough to get threads deleted for me.

• Paid Members
It was all pretty tongue in cheek anyway, I think people took it far too seriously. It'd obviously be nonsense if he won dolt of the year.

I think we all know whose cheeks that tongue was nuzzling into ;) I wish I was important enough to get threads deleted for me.

What's been deleted? I'm not sure what you're on about here. The nominations thread for post of the year where Supremo exposes himself as the worst human being who ever lived is still there on the Paid members forum. I don't know why the poll didn't happen. Presumably a shortage of nominees or something? Rick, can you shed any light on this?

I was referring more to the generic Awards thread that went missing. It was really just an excuse for cheek-related innuendo if I'm honest.

As far as the nominations, I have no idea because I'm not Paid member and therefore can't see that forum.

• Paid Members

For his confusing hero worship / hatred of Nick Griffin, and for apparently spending hours masturbating over BNP stories before posting about them, and consistently bringing every political discussion back to the sodding BNP, I'm voting for Hardcore Harry. I think there could have been some genuinely good discussion on some topics without him.

The most annoying thing is that he claims to be against the BNP, but obsesses about them like a 13 year old that's just been chucked.

• Paid Members

What's been deleted? I'm not sure what you're on about here. The nominations thread for post of the year where Supremo exposes himself as the worst human being who ever lived is still there on the Paid members forum. I don't know why the poll didn't happen. Presumably a shortage of nominees or something? Rick, can you shed any light on this?

Yeah, it was an idea that died on it's arse from the first minute! I didn't bother with Worst brit Wrestler or Match either because of a lack of nominations.

• Moderators

Eh, you never know unless you try! It was worth a shot anyway, because the amount of times people say "Post of the YEAR!" in threads is numerous. Guess it's just too hard to remember individual posts by the end of the year.

It's easy (and fun) to complain, but props for sorting this all out T-Rick. It must be a bit of a pain in the arse!