UKFF White Noise Award 2009

tiger_rick

Who says nowt?  

209 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Has to be Dynamite Duane. Will post and re-post things he must be aware that no one has any interest in, will ask questions and then studiously avoid any kind of discussion or debate that arises from whatever it is he wanted to talk about in the first place, flip-flops and changes his mind on stuff with no justification and generally seems to actively avoid backing up his point of view on anything.

He seems like a nice enough guy, but he's incredibly frustrating as a poster.

• Paid Members

Yup, gotta give this to Duane for the reasons outlined above. It's more annoying than an an outright idiot because he is generally coherent and articulate but often totally wastes it on nothing posts or on topics that people clearly have no interest in.

I must admit I tend to skip or skim-read steven1977uk2002's posts because... well... a username like that tends to raise alarm bells.

• Moderators
Has to be Dynamite Duane. Will post and re-post things he must be aware that no one has any interest in, will ask questions and then studiously avoid any kind of discussion or debate that arises from whatever it is he wanted to talk about in the first place, flip-flops and changes his mind on stuff with no justification and generally seems to actively avoid backing up his point of view on anything.

This was exactly the reasoning behind where my vote went too. He started a huge amount of wacky nu-age topics this year, and consequently abandoned all of them when people refuted the madness that lay within. I fully expect 2010 to be the year Dynamite Duane vanishes from the forum for 6 months then returns heavily medicated, post-diagnosis for Schizophrenia. He's on that conspiracy nut mental slide.

That really frustrates me too. For example:

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=115705...30&start=30

I actually really like the guy, so didn't vote for him here, but the constant ducking out of topics is frustrating. Thank God for Woyzeck and his Fortean side, that's what I say.

• Moderators
Nee idea why I'm on a "White Noise" list as I post every week or so at best (on average), but there you go, might have to post more often if I "win". 2010 will be the year of the year of Dandaman.

Presumably it's because of your Scoop Sullivan habit of desperately trying to be the first to post breaking news threads, either on topic wrestling stuff or celebrity gossip you've just read somewhere.

I should add for clarification that all of the aforementioned threads are shit.

Edited by Woyzeck

• Moderators
I'll do more, just for you Sicky.

EDIT: Like Michael Jackson dying? Or Jeff Hardy in TNA? Etc Sory thatI may want to share that sort of info.

Do you want a Pulitzer for being the first one to rush on here and paste a link into a thread? Besides all that, you do post an average amount, and it's never worth reading. That's the definition of white noise.

You did ask.