UKFF Funniest Poster of 2009

tiger_rick

Funniest poster?  

211 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

I don't really get it either. I forget who I voted for but I'd definitely have gone with Woyzeck or Waterboy ahead of BRM.

EDIT: It was Woyzeck. I voted Woyzeck.

Edited by JLM

• Paid Members

Loki's switch into a medieval gimmick was a work of comedic art.

What would be a great gimmick on a forum, Woyzeck - a confused 16th century court jester who has somehow got access to the internet.

Verilee young master Mab hast so smale a brane that methinks his hede is empty like the King of France's codpiece! Thou dankish earth-vexing haggard! Begone before thou receivest a banning from the knavish Neil.

That was great!

• Paid Members
Loki's switch into a medieval gimmick was a work of comedic art.

What would be a great gimmick on a forum, Woyzeck - a confused 16th century court jester who has somehow got access to the internet.

Verilee young master Mab hast so smale a brane that methinks his hede is empty like the King of France's codpiece! Thou dankish earth-vexing haggard! Begone before thou receivest a banning from the knavish Neil.

That was great!

That's why it's such a shame he did that for a while, and we only got a few months of Feste The Jester, which, of course, Loki is not.

• Paid Members

I may be reading this to literally, but as a poster Neil has never done anything remotely funny for me. He's done some mod stuff people found amusing, but if all that was taken away, well I don't think any one would be laughing.

I also don't find the mod stuff particularly funny, but each to their own on that one I guess.