The Snip

Steve Justice

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Everyones experiences will be different, as will the whole healing process. The procedure its self though is so safe and as for the 'loosing your libido' query i can honestly say from speaking to men that have shared your conern and then gone through with the procedure, its NOT true lol :)

You'll be fine hun :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

I know you have professional know-how and all that good stuff and I fully respect your opinion, however "you'll be fine hun" from those without testicles means very little.

In the interest of fairness, I don't think I'd get away with this either:

A lot of people shit themselves and there will undoubtedly be some vaginal tearing, but it's different for everyone. You'll be reet though pet.

Well I'll be making an appointment with my docs next week to talk about it. Some have said that they won't do it because I'm only 29. Is this true? Surely it's my decision therefore no one should be able to stop me.

Did I really just say "if I want my bollocks cut off then then that's my choice and no one can stop me"?

I was turned down at 28 (glad I was now as we had one more baby) and they were going to turn me down at 30, but I pointed out I had 4 children, and even if I wanted more I had no where to put them. They agreed.

Incidentally, my mother went ape shit, I mean really lost it when she found out, which is strange because she had never batted an eye lid about any other of my life changing decisions.

Just make sure you are sure, as the chances of successful reattachment of the spaghetti if you change your mind is slim. Slimmer that the chance of me getting Polly Walker pregnant.

We're both sure. We have one child, he's 12, neither of us are even entertaining the thought of another child, in fact we're making plans for when my son eventually grows up and can fend for himself. Above all this though, my wife physically would not be able to handle pregnancy due to a condition she has. If we ever did change our minds then adoption is something we have spoken about, although even something as simple as picking up a baby can cause her condition to worsen (sp?), so if we were to adopt then it would have to be a child as old as 5 or 6.

• Paid Members

Nothing to do with vasectomies, but I have another penis-clenching story I might as well share.

About ten years ago I was experiencing severe pain in my stomach area. My Doctor clearly confused "stomach" with "bladder" and decided I'd need to have a camera inside me. Not realizing this little Doctor/Patient misunderstanding, I was made unconscious, thinking the camera was going to be pushed up me...not in me...

So, after I woke up I felt severe pain in my crotch area. And felt like I was bleeding out of my dick. Turns out I was. The Doctor had been a little rough on the "pull out" and done some damage. It would all heal in a few days I was told. During that time I felt excruciating pain any time I needed to go for a piss, and I'd paint the toilet red any time I'd do so. So I tried not to. This was difficult though, as due to my internal cuts I felt like I needed to go ALL THE TIME. For five fucking days. And for the first day or so I could feel blood slowly trickling out of me now and then. This may simply sound disgusting, but I can assure you the feeling is similar to what I would imagine it would be like to have an acid-soaked cottonbud rammed down your Jap's eye.

I was quite young when this all went down, but I still feel like padlocking my foreskin every time I think about it so that this can never, EVER happen to me again.

• Paid Members

ARRGH.

The thought of anything going down there makes me cringe worse than anything in the world. Seriously, there is nothing worse to me. "Sounds" are the most horrendous sex device ever. What the fuck. I am squirming sooo badly right now.

• Moderators
ARRGH.

The thought of anything going down there makes me cringe worse than anything in the world.

A while back a buddy of mine was accompanying his mate to the GUM clinic to get checked up so he thought fuck it, I'll get a check up as well. He didn't need one, and he didn't know about how they performed the check up. Haha.. I had to laugh when I heard about how he was willingly violated in the japs eye.

Thankfully they don't have to do that anymore these days, as I found out much to my relief when I went a few months back.

Archived