Vintage Bintage

Keeno

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, JNLister said:

For anyone gullible enough to think Toyah doesn't know exactly what the appeal of the videos is:

Screenshot_2.png

Virgil with “it’s always a ball of fun” and now Toyah with “you racked up…”

Katherine Ryan said she wanted to get her twat out soon on Big Fat Quiz of Everything. I’m now beginning to question whether she was kidding or not…

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Related story.  It was around 1980, and either Carrie was on telly or were had it on video.  Anyway, someone spoilt the shock ending for us, so we were well prepared.  

My dad had one of the tall stereos that had a twin tape deck that you could play one and record it on another.  This was the days of pressing large buttons down with a clunk. 

So, we were watching Carrie and my dad was copying a tape for his mate.  The film drew to an end, the shock ending happened and we were fine.  

The stereo then decided to run out of tape, and the buttons shot up with a mighty clunk.  We shit ourselves.  Crisps and drinks flew everywhere and the dog hid under the table crying.  Fucking terrifying.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...