DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

Recently watch Ed Wood and Fanboys lol.

Really enjoyed Ed Wood, it actually made me look for his Plan 9 from Outer Space on internet, found it on youtube, yet to watch it though. Fanboys was oright nothing that special but was enjoyable to watch the once.

It's awful, for sure, but as I now know what an eccentric with a real love for cinema Ed Wood was, I find it hard to rag on the film as much as I used to. For real cinematic pain, watch "Manos: The Hands Of Fate".

Agreed that Martin Landau deserved an Oscar for Ed Wood. A brilliant film.

I'm thinking of checking out Noroi (The Curse) tommorow and I'll post my thoughts on it after.

Anyone here seen it?

It sounds like a Japanese Blair Witch (I hate that fucking movie and the sequel was 10x better imo) only better and actually scary/creepy.

Really??? And i'm one of the few people that actually kinda liked the sequel.

I loved the sequel and the final 10-15 minutes or so was fucking awesome bomb.

THATS FUCKING BULLSHIT :thumbsup:

The first movie had a few tense moments but it was nowhere near the "scariest movie ever" tag that had been attached to it and it almost killed horror for me and the only reason I even bothered with the sequel was because my mate paid to see it.

Edited by The King Of Swing

i couldnt stand the original Blair Witch, sack of shite... not seen the sequal but been kinda put off it.. And how did the Butterfly Effect get sequels???

I fucking love that film. I thought Ashton Kutcher was great and thought the story was very good. I have not seen the sequels though, but I guess they won't be much cop.

I loved the priginal blair with. The film had a much more real feel to it because of the use of normal cameras coupled with the massive viral advertising campagn. The sequel was a bit shit IMO, I haven't seen it in a while, but it wasn't as good as the original, not by a long shot.

• Paid Members

I thought I was the only one who loves his Pound Land Hardgore/Film 2000 treasures. Infact I look forward to Halloween because of the influx of all the cracking shitty horror films they get in. This week I to snapped up a copy of Live Feed. I've yet to watch it but that review has inspired me to make it my next . Here is what else I noticed they had on offer/ I bought.

The Jackhammer Massacre

Evil Breed: The Legend of Sam Hain

Dead Man's Hand

Skinned Alive

Sickle

Blood Gnome

They also had 2 Argento films. Puppet Master, Graveyard of the Dolls and Camp Blood 1 & 2.

I suspect people with regular taste in films should probably avoid most of these with the plague. But im the kind of person who baught every cult dvd he could find on Amazon with the word Cheerleader in the title.

Edited by DEF