The UKFF Celebrity Twatlist

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

Jamie Oliver

jamie-oliver.jpg

And so to summarise, Jamie Oliver is worse than...

having a bad case of the squits.

If we ate pizza made by Jamie Oliver and not pizza we found under the oven then maybe he'd come into some use.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie Oliver

jamie-oliver.jpg

And so to summarise, Jamie Oliver is worse than...

having a bad case of the squits.

If we ate pizza made by Jamie Oliver and not pizza we found under the oven then maybe he'd come into some use.

I bet Jamie Oliver also faintly smells of cabbage.

I forgot to vote for James Corden. I hate him so much. I don't suppose he would have made the list anyway.

Nope, don't think he got a single vote actually.

That's a good thing. Because he's the kind of twat that's such a twat that you just block his fat stupid existence from your mind.

• Paid Members
I forgot to vote for James Corden. I hate him so much. I don't suppose he would have made the list anyway.

Nope, don't think he got a single vote actually.

That's absolutely unbelievable. I'm genuinely shocked.

• Paid Members

I forgot Corden. Have never watched a single thing he's done on account of his fat gas-bag hamster cheeks being plastered over everything he's in, overshadowing any semblence of description or plot.

And I also forgot Alexander Armstrong. "Hello. I'm funny. I host HIGNFY and occasionally whore Pimms. Ha ha."

There seems to be a trend here that nearly all the people on the list are celebs that have a huge scale of fans, there are a lot here that are really highly regarded or worshipped. Someone like Clarkson for example is someone that a lot really love and bang on about Clarkson for PM! etc. So bascially a lot of them are cunts but it's contributed by the fact that there are lots of others that are right at the other end of the scale.

It's not a knock, it's bound to happen when people are shoved down your throat by others, media (Jamie Oliver, Goody, Diana) etc, if you don't already like them that will increase your hatred enough to vote for them on the UKFF is what i guess i'm tryin to say :laugh:

• Paid Members

Oh the people who get shoved down your throat every time you turn on your TV are obviously going to score more highly on a list like this. I'd consider Nick Griffin and Robert Mugabe to be worse human beings than those on the list so far, but I'd honestly like to punch Jeremy Clarkson more than either of them.

I really don't share the Clarkson hate. Admittedly, I don't ever read his books or his Daily Mail columns, but his style of presenting makes Top Gear good fun to watch. It's not a programme about cars, it's a programme about mates who share an interest in cars. That's why so many women watch the show, for the relationship between the 3 guys. It's like the successor to Men Behaving Badly or something.