The UKFF Celebrity Twatlist

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Awards Moderator

Votes still count if you don't give reasons, don't worry! It's just that reasons = a much easier write-up plus the little glowy moment you get when your words are quoted.

Votes even count if you can't remember the name of who you're voting for! 'That cunt from the Arctic Monkeys' is perfectly valid.

So to summarise, you don't need to have reasons, it'd be good if you did but it's fine if you don't. So vote, please! 'cause it's been a bit of a non-starter so far.

Votes still count if you don't give reasons, don't worry! It's just that reasons = a much easier write-up plus the little glowy moment you get when your words are quoted.

Votes even count if you can't remember the name of who you're voting for! 'That cunt from the Arctic Monkeys' is perfectly valid.

So to summarise, you don't need to have reasons, it'd be good if you did but it's fine if you don't. So vote, please! 'cause it's been a bit of a non-starter so far.

No problem. I sent you my list yesterday anyway.

• Awards Moderator

:yinyang: That could apply to all of them though cos they are all cunts

You make a good point ...

Thanks for the pin o great thread-pinner in the sky :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
No voting required.

1645_AlanCarr.jpg

Winner.

Seconded

Forgive my ignorance, but who is this?

Your television must be missing channel 4.

Its comedian Alan Carr! I think he's alright, but the voice and face can get annoying fast.

Edited by Rob Lowe

• Awards Moderator

I'm extending the voting period until Saturday 22nd as the week beginning the 17th has suddenly become very busy for me. Have also expanded voting options to PM and posting in this thread in a desperate attempt to get more people to vote.

Alan Carr's alright in small doses, but I couldn't watch a whole show's worth of him. He's like every fat middle-aged woman's fantasy gay best friend. And what's he ever done to warrant writing an autobiography?

Edited by HarmonicGenerator