The Pavel Florin Supporters Club and Cricket Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Haseeb Hameed's form has fallen off the cliff again, look at this shit.

Add another duck to that as well from Lancashire's ongoing match. We have to get Roy in there.

1926541559_Screenshot2019-07-09at23_13_24.png.732c3297e1760595f0dd46f3c750e19d.png

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Dhoni's legacy will be prodding it round for singles when they need 17 an over and trying to get about 80 off the last 5 balls on his own. He absolutely scuppered Jadeja there.

• Paid Members

That was a total crushing of the Australians today. Let's hope YJB's injury is a relatively minor one. Him and Roy have been magnificent so far. 

Vaughn and a few others upped your call for Roy to open in the Ashes D-Mal to Roy and Bairstow to open. 60-2 off 8 is a definite foundation. 

• Paid Members

It's better than Burns poking it round for a 'useful' 23 off 69 balls like every other opener we've had since Strauss retired. And unless they do get Roy up there, we'll have two openers doing that.

Edited by Devon Malcolm
typo of uncertainty

Coverage is on now!  They're punting it to non HD More4 when the F1 is on, but that's ok as I'll be watching that.

We really, really need cricket back on terrestrial free to air.   I have fond memories of when Channel 4 put the test on Film 4 during the day.  Me and my dad would snooze the days away in front of that - he was retired and I was unemployed.  Good days.

• Paid Members

Jesus, that was an emotional slog for eight hours. Electric ending, to be tied after 50 overs and a superover is insane.

Ben Stokes nutting the ball for six is the greatest moment in English cricket history.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

I don't even follow cricket but how on earth could you not be a bag of nerves watching that? Absolutely gripping. After 7 from the first two NZ balls I thought it was done. What a day of sport in this country.