The Pavel Florin Supporters Club and Cricket Thread

Devon Malcolm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2018 at 10:23 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

I noticed that Roy's been called up for some England Lions games including some four day stuff. They wouldn't bother him for that if they didn't have test plans for him, would they? The dream's still on!

This is it.

Now or never. Get him in for the Ashes. Starc can't swing it since they stopped cheating. The dream of 65-1 off 7 overs is still on.

• Paid Members

Ridiculous how in control of that chase they were. When a team chases down a big target, they almost always look in trouble at some point and England didn't. Quite worried that I now expect England to win every ODI, never felt like this before.

• Paid Members

Anybody following the South Africa vs Sri Lanka series? Sri Lanka will be chasing 197 to win the series, which is an unbelievable turnaround considering their recent fortunes. Always fun seeing South Africa choke.

• Paid Members

The Saffers are excellent chokers and always fun to watch. 

England have thrown that second ODI away. Stokes has reviewed his dismissal, and was so out even Stuart Broad wouldn't review it. That has then led to Curran not having a review for his LBW which was genuinely one of the worst decisions I've seen. I'd get killed for giving a decision like that on a Saturday, and these are international umpires. Dreadful. 

• Paid Members

There is no worse thing than on a Sunday league game than hearing "We haven't had umpires appointed but we do have a club umpire" followed during the game by "Howzat dad" followed at lightning speed with "That's out son" as the finger shoots up quicker than a striking rattlesnake. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...