OOOLD SCHOOOOL

JLM

I've been currently watching through a 15 disc 'Best Matches in Nitro History' set I recently acquired. Reached 1997 and my word was Hector Garza more fun than I remembered. There was a six man with him, Calo, Juvi, Ciclope and some others I forget that was just tremendous-Calo wipes out two rows of fans with a full on plancha at high speed!

I could be wrong but i think Garza was being built up quite a bit. Is that the match where Garza does the spinning corkscrew of the top to the outside?

I recall him being given a victory over Scott Hall on Nitro, so yes. Don't recall if he did the spinning corkscrew to the outside here, but certainly remember him doing so on Nitro

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
I would rather watch GAB'91 every day of my life over watching King of the Ring 1995 again even once.

Yeah, the old First Independant VHS release cut out most of the *really* bad stuff (The Scaffold Match, Ron Simmons - Oz, that Diamond Studd match).

I've never quite got the absolute hate for this event. The whole uncut PPV probably sucks donkey dong, but the UK VHS cut was miles better than that King of the Ring 95 show (and probably some other shows).

fc9ec27a02a0d0d38f9f3110.L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
I've been currently watching through a 15 disc 'Best Matches in Nitro History' set I recently acquired.

More info please!

It's available for download on the "classic" version of one of those sites with 'WT' in the title

Ta very much, will investigate!