Have you ever met anyone famous?

My Dad does acoutns for the Automatic and they rehearse round the corner and Rob says hi if he walks past, nice bloke. Though a workmate who gfre up with Penny says Rob and the others are stuck up posh arseholes

Edited by Tequila_Boy

• Moderators

Amy Guy who's in Gladiators now was a school friend of mine. Siren, she is.

I've met Adam Rickett, he's a tosser. Gerald Davies, Jonathan Davies and Gareth Edwards are all fucking brilliant though.

Edited by FrankSidebottom

The nicest that come to mind would be Teryl Rothery and Chevron Guy (I refuse to ever learn his real name) from Stargate. Both were majorly drunk, excitable and brilliantly funny.

Jamie Winston was quite friendly when I met her, as was her Phoo Action co-star Eddie Shin (I knew him from a couple of eps of ER and That 80's Show) who made a huge effort to talk to everyone on set and was very interested in the locals opinion of whisky.

I met the Rangers team when I was a kid, but I didn't know who they were. Other than the drunk guys my dads mate knew. Henry McLeish, typical politician, grew up round the corner from his family so met him quite a few times before he was FM. Though never after.

Iain Rankin was quite pleasant to talk to when I interviewed him, though I'm positive he said his name wasn't Iain... the guy who sings with Black Legend (who's name I can't remember) was amazing to be around. A club I used to co-manage hired him for a gig and he was brilliant towards all the staff and asked for a lock in afterwards where he bought us all champagne, and not the cheap stuff ;)

Met Danii Minogue the same way who was nice, the Cheeky Girls who were cunts, Cameron from Big Brother who was just blank and a few others. The only other standout I can think of was Peter Brame, who was a Fame Academy winner (I think that was the show) who showed up ten hours early and bummed around all day talking absolute shit and paying for lunch. Which makes him alright by me ;)

• Moderators
Amy Guy who's in Gladiators now was a school friend of mine. Siren, she is.

did you shag her?

I wish. Her older sister is fit as well.

Edited by FrankSidebottom

• Paid Members

Jamie Oliver. He was making a big, attention seeking fuss about trying not to be noticed.

Paul Daniels. Grumpy little fucker.

Ken Dodd. Very friendly and welcoming.

Kelly Lloreni (the one who sang "Set You Free" for N-Trance). Lovely polite woman.

??? (some one minor hit wonders whose name I don't remember%

• Paid Members

Tracey Smothers, bloody brilliant guy. Very friendly.

Sheridan Smith, very funny and amazingly sexy.

Kate Baines (was in Hollyoaks), up her own arse bitch. But, errrm , lets say shes not shy. ;)

Oh yeah, and John Virgo. He may have been nice, Im not sure as I was so pissed I made him angry.

Edited by Darkstar

*Good Guys*

Stephen Fry, I got a handshake and a few moments. It was awesome.

Alan Fletcher aka Karl Kennedy, seen in concert and met. Very funny.

Ryan Giggs. Very polite.

*Wanker*

Cristiano Ronaldo, absolute ***** wankstain.

Ive met afair few famous people mostly bands and westlers that im not gonna bother getting into, but one that should be mentioned was being at a Limp Bizkit/soulfly after show party and chatting to fred durst and wes borland.

it was just after Limp got off tour with Faith No More and me and my mate storm was asking about them about FNM and what Patton was like?

Wes was really into Patton and Mr Bungle so we were chatting about them loads, but Fred Dust said they suck live and are totally overatted, so we just ignored him.

ANYWAY 6 months later we saw Limp Bizkit (AGAIN :angry: ) i think it was with Korn and we bumped into Fred at The Chicken Shop by the Astoria. He looked at us and was like "hey your those kids from the party" and storm was like "hey yor that prick who doesn't like FNM" then started laughing at him and e walked away

Out of order on my part i know but since alot of people i know who really like Limp Bizkit have told me they met Durst and he was nothing bt a prick to them, So fuck him and limp bizkit up their stupid asses! (Plus with the millions he's made since im sure we're not keeping him awake at night)

I met steve coogan and rich fullcher last year at a Matt Berry show, steve coogan was a prick but rich fullcher was great and was more than happy to talk and get a pic which coogan then got in on.

Met Mike Patton last December he was amazing really cool to talk to and more than happy to stop for a pic