Varg Vikernes Released

Psygnosis

Utter scumbag, shit band fuck off.

Good music isn't for everyone.

Neither are vocals that sound like you're trying to get out a particually sticky shit.

The music itself had its moments but sounded like it was recorded in a basement in neck deep water.

That's kinda the point of Black Metal though.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
I wish him all the best in his future endeavours.

It'd be nice if he could lay off the arson, murder and extreme far right writings though.

Race hygiene, because it is proven scientifically that it is damaging for people. If you mix a negro and a German, you don't get the developed organisational skills from the German and the strength of a negro you get a weaker result of the two.

What a lovely term.

I think he has a valid point though.

And before the UKFF PC brigade gets going I'll point out that I have a German-African friend who is weak and couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery if he tried.

• Paid Members
Race hygiene, because it is proven scientifically that it is damaging for people. If you mix a negro and a German, you don't get the developed organisational skills from the German and the strength of a negro you get a weaker result of the two.

What would happen if you mixed a Chinese and an Italian?

At least you bothered to try it before forming an opinion. Most people wouldn't.

Oh I listened to loads, grew up with 'metal' remember so it was hard to avoid anywayI've listened to stuff like Nefilheim, Immortal, Emperorm Burzum, Mayhem, loads of others I can't remember, sometimes I could get on with it but being a fan, nah. It just speaks to me as being heavy for heavies sake without a lot of major skill invovled.

I prefer a bit more power and a bit less theatracal, things like Crowbar, Stuck Mojo, Pantera or something with a cleaner sound like Slayer, Sepultura or earlier Fear Factory.

The food would be exquisite, but if you ask them how they made it they'll shoot you.

A Chaitai or an Itanese?

How about an Eskimo and a Mongoloan? Would that be an Emo?

The food would be exquisite, but if you ask them how they made it they'll shoot you.

A Chaitai or an Itanese?

How about an Eskimo and a Mongoloan? Would that be an Emo?

It wouldn't really matter, those slitties all look the same.

Burzum were one of the main influences in getting me into black metal during my teenage years. Can't say much for the albums released during his prison years but I enjoyed all of the non electronic albums :)

There used to be a website that hosted a sort of diary of his, he said in it that he would no longer play any form of 'metal' as the origins of metal were influenced through *black* music..pardon the pun.

Archived