UKFF AWARDS 2008 **The Results**

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
Congrats all.

I'm just happy to have been nominated enough times to make the vote, so thanks to everyone for that. Never thought for a moment I'd get joint third.

I know I said it before but I can't help but think the Secret Santa really helped with my chances of winning this so the actual nominations I received mean far more to me.

And shit, you have just reminded me that I haven't re-sent my gift. It's still wrapped up in my (vacated by myself, but all my stuff is still there) flat with the posters name on it. He knows it's me he got though, I hope he will be able to forgive the lateness.

At least your being kind enough to resend, presumably after Royal Mail lost it. I never did get mine :(

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
At least your being kind enough to resend, presumably after Royal Mail lost it. I never did get mine :(

I hear tell that Amazon are cunts. Hold tight, the new date for arrival is some time around Valentines Day. Someone does love you after all, Chris :)

• Paid Members

Oh my god. OK look, I'll try and find another copy of The Social Climber for you if you want to freeze-frame JLH cleavage that badly. To be honest I'd recommend Heartbreakers. Similar levels of cleavage and a more watchable movie.