[NOMINATIONS] UK Rookie of 2002

Moo

• Admin

Post your nominations here for the UK Rookie of 2002Please remember that repeat nominations are what decide who makes it to the final vote, so please do post even if you've already seen your nomination(s) of choice!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Steveweiser

Would have said Paul Birchall, but he's not had an official match in the FWA yet, so I'll give it to Hade Vansen (I'm sure he debuted this year...)

Guest semprini

If it's for debuting in 2002, then Vansen is out too. He started in October or November 2001. Tighe and Simmons have been wrestling since about 2000 I think. Off the top of my head, people who debuted in 2002 would include The Duke of Danger and erm, um, maybe those Irish guys from Hammerlock?Any more?

Paul BirchallI think he counts becuase he does academy shows and has appeared on UK shows for a while, even though he's not wrestling.

If I'm allowed to vote for him, I'd nominate WAW rookie sensation Detroit, the American star who's making his debut for Virginia Championship Wrestling next month.If Detroit isn't allowed, because he's American, then I'd go for his Fast & Furious tag-team partner, The Kraft. These two guys could have been a hell of a team if Detroit hadn't had to return home to the US.