UKFF Award Prizes

neil

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we thinking of subtitles for people? Since it's looks like I'm gonna just miss out on the big prize for the second year running, can I get the Lex Luger Award? :p

Or just "Bitter little man". :(

Whoever wins the LOL award should be titled "not funny any more" as that's what always happens.

• Paid Members
I'm up for three awards this year as opposed to none last year. I won't win any like:(

The three you are up for are not ones you would want to be nominated for though are they.

I don't particularly mind, its not like i'm running away with the votes. In some cases perfectly ok posters are beating me so i'm not taking my entry into them that seriously.

I'm up for three awards this year as opposed to none last year. I won't win any like:(

The three you are up for are not ones you would want to be nominated for though are they.

I don't particularly mind, its not like i'm running away with the votes. In some cases perfectly ok posters are beating me so i'm not taking my entry into them that seriously.

Then why bleat on about it all the time?

• Paid Members

Then why bleat on about it all the time?

I'm not taking it seriously but i'm still involved in it, therefore me talking about it shouldn't be all that surprising to anyone with common sense.

Trying too hard to not look bothered by being nominated. Personally, I find you quite funny at times and in fairness you are probably just getting into the spirit but it does come across (to me at least) like you are forcing the point that you aren't bothered to the extent that it gives the impression that you are.