UKFF Dolt of the Year 2008

tiger_rick

Who's the forum idiot of 2008?  

236 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the infuriating absence of Alexander, JLM, Tiger Rick, and Mab I'll pic- oh, wait. Mab.

Amen but i never voted for Mab.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of get why I made the list, but when you see some of the people i'm up against it seems like i'm just someone stuck on the end to make up the numbers. Same with MrMiDaS, Steveo and thejeffjarrettone.

aww you're sweet to say that.

I'm still gonna win

• Paid Members
I kind of get why I made the list, but when you see some of the people i'm up against it seems like i'm just someone stuck on the end to make up the numbers. Same with MrMiDaS, Steveo and thejeffjarrettone.

I'm still gonna win

My 10-vote lead on you says otherwise ;)

I'm still gonna win

My 10-vote lead on you says otherwise ;)

I think a few blatantly racist threads may get me the win.

• Paid Members
i dont think burr wasnt that bad.

Believe me, he was going to get worse. He's practically killed OTTER with his crap - nobody wants to post there any more because of him.

That was BURR? John Smith?

I did mention this before - the guy is KnickNack. I know he hasn't given you cause to ban him from OTTER, but seriously - ask the last few people to post there, i.e. freaky jason, klown and Just Me, and they'll probably tell you the same thing I have: he's a forum-killer. neil was right to re-ban him.

i dont think burr wasnt that bad.

Believe me, he was going to get worse. He's practically killed OTTER with his crap - nobody wants to post there any more because of him.

That was BURR? John Smith?

I did mention this before - the guy is KnickNack. I know he hasn't given you cause to ban him from OTTER, but seriously - ask the last few people to post there, i.e. freaky jason, klown and Just Me, and they'll probably tell you the same thing I have: he's a forum-killer. neil was right to re-ban him.

Very true. He is the OTTER white noise.

• Paid Members

Its nothing of the sort. Your not there to make up the numbers, there is no rule that says there has to be 10 in the poll. The under-rated poster of the year only has 7 people in the poll. You're in there, like everyone else, cause you got enough nominations to be in there. Nothing to do with making up the numbers.

Edited by Legend Killer

• Paid Members

The reason some people don't get many votes is because you can have multiple nomiations but only one vote. Same with all the other categories. I nominated about 6 people, but at the end of the day, could only vote for 1. So I voted for Tommyboi.

• Paid Members
With the infuriating absence of Alexander, JLM, Tiger Rick, and Mab I'll pic- oh, wait. Mab.

Amen but i never voted for Mab.

If you use some of the money you scam off people to become a paid member, then you can nominate us.