UKFF Dolt of the Year 2008

tiger_rick

Who's the forum idiot of 2008?  

236 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
I think I'll have to ponder this one for a while before casting my vote.

No, you need to get in early before someone runs away with it and renders your vote meaningless!!

(BTW, the temptation to delete all of your posts in here is too much. This is the only place I have POWER~!)

• Paid Members

That was the hardest decision I've had to make all day. I seem to have gone with the majority.

I can't vote for Mab on this any more. He should get some kind of liftime achievement award along with a special enforced sig to show it. He's in a class of his own.

• Paid Members

It would normally be difficult to call, but pro ev promotions pretty much clinched it for me by advocating mob murder as a means of dispensing justice.

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members
No Mr Seven?!

How can he not be nominated after his utterly worthless attempts to be Barry Norman every other day?!

I get that a lot of people find Chuckles' opinionated posts and often abrasive writing style annoying. I also get that a lot of people disagree with his views on any given song/movie, but the notion that someone who puts forward strong opinions in a coherent and structured manner because people don't like them on a "personal" level is not something I can get behind. Agree with him or not, he actually contributes to the forum in a manner that no one on this list comes close to doing.

Also he's the father of my child. :love:

• Paid Members
I get that a lot of people find Chuckles' opinionated posts and often abrasive writing style annoying. I also get that a lot of people disagree with his views on any given song/movie, but the notion that someone who puts forward strong opinions in a coherent and structured manner because people don't like them on a "personal" level is not something I can get behind. Agree with him or not, he actually contributes to the forum in a manner that no one on this list comes close to doing.

I agree. He's articulate, coherent and, on occasion, funny, and I will happily say this despite our differences. However, I don't think it's completely insupportable that people take issue with his manner; it's not a deal-breaker for me, as I've been perfectly happy to be entertained by his barbs when they're directed at other people, so I can't say it's a downside for him. But, at the same time, it's not a manner that people would put up with in a real-life encounter; for some, it's not what you say, but the way you say it.